Author Topic: The World's Longest Yardsale  (Read 2170 times)
TheUniversalDave1

View Posts
View Gallery

The World's Longest Yardsale « on: June 06, 2014, 02:20:44 PM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
There is an annual outdoor sale that starts in Gadsden, AL, right near me, and leads all the way up to Michigan. This year will be my 3rd time to go, and I'm already starting to get excited. If you have the time and money, you can find literally anything you want. I can guarantee you there will be plenty of old fluorescent lighting, street lights, you name it, you will find it. It always starts the first Thursday of August and lasts through the following Sunday.  Imagine this long road that leads to small rural towns with nonstop yard sales for over 600 miles.

http://www.127sale.com
mrboojay

View Posts
View Gallery

I love bulbs of all types.

mrboojay UC2tpasJaLc8IhVdjcDkI_3A mrboojay mrboojays_pics
Re: The World's Longest Yardsale « Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 02:50:58 AM » Author: mrboojay
Wow, that is awesome!  If their 2011 map is right then it almost right next to me!  How come I never heard anything about this before?  I hope I can go.

-mrboojay
My lighting-gallery.net Gallery
My YouTube Channel

TheUniversalDave1

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: The World's Longest Yardsale « Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 10:12:58 PM » Author: TheUniversalDave1
The World's Longest Yardsale is coming up again! It starts tomorrow, Thursday, and will continue thru Sunday. I'm going early Saturday morning. Here is a link to the new website.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:15:13 PM by TheUniversalDave1 » Logged
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: The World's Longest Yardsale « Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 10:53:58 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Dang, it doesn't go thru illinois.  :(

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: The World's Longest Yardsale « Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 08:22:20 AM » Author: Lumex120
I wish that we had something like that around here. I would literally be in heaven if I ever was able to go to it... :o

Unofficial LG Discord

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies