Author Topic: How many years have you known a T12 to last when powered 24/7  (Read 7232 times)
Liam

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How many years have you known a T12 to last when powered 24/7 « Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 07:13:59 PM » Author: Liam
Here in the UK i have only seen them run 24/7 for a maximum of 4 years.

My gallery http://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/index.php?cat=11495

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How many years have you known a T12 to last when powered 24/7 « Reply #16 on: October 26, 2014, 06:53:19 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
I would prefer programmed start ballasts for the fixtures that get a lot of on/off activity as well as short usage like what are on timers, but I am limited to what the facilities group orders, which are generally rapid start or instant start due to pricing.  I do however have faith that I'll be able to swing them over to the programmed start for special cases, and then rapid start for the rest, and to do away with instant start altogether. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How many years have you known a T12 to last when powered 24/7 « Reply #17 on: November 14, 2014, 04:01:20 PM » Author: hannahs lights
I remember at my old factory there were several 6 and 4 foot flouros in the rectifier house and they only seemed to switched off twice a yeari hardly ever saw a tube being changed the fittings rusted out before the tubes were knackered

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies