Author Topic: Favorite tv shows?  (Read 3760 times)
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Favorite tv shows? « on: May 05, 2015, 07:58:10 PM » Author: Solanaceae
What are your favorite tv shows? Mine are futurama, family, Cleveland show, South Park, family guy, bobs burgers, and how it's made.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

ace100w120v

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 12:29:33 PM » Author: ace100w120v
MythBusters, Alaska State Troopers, Deadliest Catch, House Hunters (Rennovation), other house-flipping shows, etc.
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 12:58:28 AM » Author: Solanaceae
MythBusters, Alaska State Troopers, Deadliest Catch, House Hunters (Rennovation), other house-flipping shows, etc.
I forgot about mythbusters. Ghost adventures is also pretty good.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 01:33:55 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
The Walking Dead, The Last Ship, Ash Vs Evil Dead, Stan Vs Evil, Falling Skies(Show is completed now), Spongebob.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 06:55:11 AM » Author: CEB1993
Some of my favorite TV shows:

The Office
Frasier
Diners Drive-ins and Dives
Mama's Family
Married With Children

Interestingly, I live in the USA and yet some of my favorite TV shows are from England, Australia, or Canada including: The Inbetweeners, Ja'mie Private School Girl, Angry Boys, Summer Heights High, and Total Drama Island.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 01:17:02 PM by CEB1993 » Logged

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 08:25:38 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Works the same way here Camden, all my favourite sci fi shows are from the States, The X-Files, Star Trek Voyager, not to mention classic old school shows like `The Invaders`! ;)
I`m also a big fan of Judge Judy, she`s so funny!, and current shows like The Big Bang Theory, American Pickers and Ice Road Truckers.

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 12:00:45 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Works the same way here Camden, all my favourite sci fi shows are from the States, The X-Files, Star Trek Voyager, not to mention classic old school shows like `The Invaders`! ;)
I`m also a big fan of Judge Judy, she`s so funny!, and current shows like The Big Bang Theory, American Pickers and Ice Road Truckers.
Oh the X-files are good.. completely forgot about them... also The Bing Bang Theory is good aswell... have not watched them in a while though...
Some of my favorite TV shows:

The Office
Fraiser
Diners Drive-ins and Dives
Mama's Family
Married With Children

Interestingly, I live in the USA and yet some of my favorite TV shows are from England, Australia, or Canada including: The Inbetweeners, Ja'mie Private School Girl, Angry Boys, Summer Heights High, and Total Drama Island.

I remember the office.... the theme song is firmly imprinted in my brain... was not a bad show.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 12:05:45 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We're both big fans of Stargate SG:1, and have just recently finished watching all ten seasons and the two films, not in one sitting though. :D We're getting withdrawal symptoms... Next up for us is to get Stargate Atlantis and watch that.

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #8 on: December 20, 2017, 12:12:44 PM » Author: Rommie
Apart from Stargate, we also like the fly-on-the-wall documentary-type shows, one of our favourites is The Supervet, with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick, who in our opinion the word 'genius' is nowhere near enough to describe him and what he does.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #9 on: December 20, 2017, 02:41:06 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Apart from Stargate, we also like the fly-on-the-wall documentary-type shows, one of our favourites is The Supervet, with Professor Noel Fitzpatrick, who in our opinion the word 'genius' is nowhere near enough to describe him and what he does.

We have just bought online the box set of the first eight series of the programme, and have seen that next year he's doing a tour of the UK and will be coming to where we live.
We are definitely going to see him.!!!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 02:46:10 PM by Miss Cuddly » Logged

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #10 on: December 20, 2017, 09:18:39 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Anyone here has seen Firefly?

~Owen

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #11 on: December 21, 2017, 10:56:08 AM » Author: Rommie
Anyone here has seen Firefly?

Oh YES, that's another one of our favourites, we have the series on Blu-Ray and also the film Serenity on DVD.

We are also fans of Castle, which had the same lead actor, Nathan Fillion. Not got the discs for that though (yet..!)

Oh yes, did we mention Andromeda..?  :)

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #12 on: December 21, 2017, 11:12:46 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Going away from the Sci-Fi programmes. we also like to watch Wheeler Dealers hosted by Mike Brewer and Edd China.

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #13 on: December 22, 2017, 04:41:16 PM » Author: xelareverse
Top gear
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #14 on: December 22, 2017, 04:51:03 PM » Author: Rommie
Top gear

Now it hasn't got that eejit Clarkson in it, possibly.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies