Author Topic: Favorite tv shows?  (Read 3754 times)
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 05:01:17 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Now it hasn't got that eejit Clarkson in it, possibly.

Exactly, his attitude towards women is positively Neanderthal.  >:(

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #16 on: December 22, 2017, 08:44:23 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Have you guys seen Cash Cab? Its a taxi that actually pays you. Its a game show at Discovery Channel, and Game Show Network (GSN). Its in NYC. It works like this, you be surprised once you get in the cab, then you'll meet the guy (which is the host of the show, I forgot his name), if you answer the questions correctly you get some cash, while going to you destination, if get it wrong, you get a strike. Now if you get two more of those strikes (which makes three) your out of the cab and you don't get the money, but the questions will get harder and stakes will get higher, as you get some of the questions correctly. Thats how the game show works, pretty intresting to watch. Theres also a Red Light Challenge (which is a multiple answer question) and also a video bonus question as well, which doubles your cash (if you get it right).  Cool to see.   ;)

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #17 on: January 21, 2018, 12:28:55 PM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
MythBusters, Alaska State Troopers, Deadliest Catch, House Hunters (Rennovation), other house-flipping shows, etc.
Same those are interesting to me and GF

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Favorite tv shows? « Reply #18 on: February 04, 2018, 10:44:05 PM » Author: CEB1993
MythBusters, Alaska State Troopers, Deadliest Catch, House Hunters (Rennovation), other house-flipping shows, etc.

My parents are into Fixer Upper and a few other renovation and house-flipping shows.  Their new lake house has inspired the new interest in these shows.  I watch them sometimes too, and it's shocking how horrible some of these houses are before they are renovated.  It's been fun doing like these renovation shows and working together to make our "fixer upper" house better than ever and uniquely ours. 

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies