Author Topic: westinghouse circlarc 18 watt  (Read 5837 times)
sportguy
westinghouse circlarc 18 watt « on: January 21, 2008, 01:23:01 PM » Author: sportguy
i have some westinghouse circlarc fluorescent lamps in original packaging and was wondering what they might be worth. package says 7bt81
thanks
randy
J-Frog

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: westinghouse circlarc 18 watt « Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 07:22:29 PM » Author: J-Frog
I do know these lamps you have are rarebirds!  Are you looking to sell some because If so I know 2 people at least who would want one besides me, Tudorwhiz and Silverliner!

I would STRONGLY suggest putting these up for sale here in LG in the for sale forum and use ebay as a last resort as there's what is known as hoarders on ebay that just go after all the rare stuff and don't participate in the lighting community and never give us collectors a shot at anything remotely rare!

Also to note, said hoarders on ebay sometimes have a history of nonpayment and such, you would have far better luck selling to the LG members here!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 07:28:27 PM by J-Frog » Logged

Jeremiah The Bullfrog

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: westinghouse circlarc 18 watt « Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 07:33:52 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
The guy who has this rarebird lamp and fixture is here

Rick's Circlarc

Also for payments here, I strongly suggest for the item to be paid before sending an item...Sellers should receive money first

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

sportguy
Re: westinghouse circlarc 18 watt « Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 05:33:53 PM » Author: sportguy
I do know these lamps you have are rarebirds!  Are you looking to sell some because If so I know 2 people at least who would want one besides me, Tudorwhiz and Silverliner!

I would STRONGLY suggest putting these up for sale here in LG in the for sale forum and use ebay as a last resort as there's what is known as hoarders on ebay that just go after all the rare stuff and don't participate in the lighting community and never give us collectors a shot at anything remotely rare!

Also to note, said hoarders on ebay sometimes have a history of nonpayment and such, you would have far better luck selling to the LG members here!
I thought I had a light fixture for these lamps but can not find it. So I have no use for them. I tried a google for info but can but with little. just wondering if I did sell what should I ask?
thanks
randy
DieselNut

View Posts
View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: westinghouse circlarc 18 watt « Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 03:33:25 PM » Author: DieselNut

I thought I had a light fixture for these lamps but can not find it. So I have no use for them. I tried a google for info but can but with little. just wondering if I did sell what should I ask?
thanks
randy
If for some reason you may still have these tubes, I am very interested!  I have three two tube fixtures coming, with no tubes.  I thought I had a source for the tubes, but cannot find it now.

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies