Author Topic: Outside wall light information please!  (Read 1842 times)
leesdaytona

View Posts
View Gallery

Outside wall light information please! « on: November 27, 2015, 04:52:01 PM » Author: leesdaytona
Greetings!
I'm hoping someone can give me some information on these outside lights. I'd like to find one to install on my furniture shop. My building was built in 1975 and it had one of these lamps on it. One of the tenants removed it and replaced it with a crappy modern light. These pictures I took at a local school that has the same lamps that I'm trying to replace. If I knew the brand name maybe I'd have a better shot finding one on Ebay or perhaps someone here has one to sell?
Thanks in advance!
-Lee

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Outside wall light information please! « Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 05:15:37 PM » Author: Solanaceae
I think these are holophane. The shop room has one of these, but with a slightly different lens and latch design.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

leesdaytona

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Outside wall light information please! « Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 08:51:43 PM » Author: leesdaytona
I think these are holophane. The shop room has one of these, but with a slightly different lens and latch design.
That was it! A quick search on Ebay and I bought what I've been looking for. Thanks!
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies