Author Topic: WTB No. 116 globe  (Read 1465 times)
Nevada Willis

View Posts
View Gallery

WTB No. 116 globe « on: December 30, 2015, 09:04:48 AM » Author: Nevada Willis
(Edited:  I looked more closely and the broken globe is actually a No. 116.)

Bought a GE Form 25 and it wasn't packed correctly for shipping.  Ended up arriving with a broken No. 116 globe.  If any of you has one laying about that you want to sell please let me know.  The shape and dimensions appear in the attached photos.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 10:38:55 AM by Nevada Willis » Logged

":O) Willis

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: WTB No. 116 globe « Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 01:45:03 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Sorry to hear, Willis. Maybe you could send the dimensions and some pieces to kopp glass and they could make a reproduction. Did you find a 250w NEMA ballast yet?

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

Nevada Willis

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WTB No. 116 globe « Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 11:56:15 AM » Author: Nevada Willis
Sorry to hear, Willis. Maybe you could send the dimensions and some pieces to kopp glass and they could make a reproduction. Did you find a 250w NEMA ballast yet?

Kopp Glass is an interesting option but I bet it would be pricey. Worth checking on if I get desperate. I'm trying to see if a Ray-Lite reproduction might squeeze in.

Regarding the ballast, it was 175 and pretty well toasted.  (I think stinky dark brown is not the most desirable condition.)  I will keep an eye peeled, however.

Nevada Willis

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: WTB No. 116 globe « Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 10:50:19 AM » Author: Nevada Willis
Bump.

Both the acrylic and glass companies said they could make a repro if I wanted to buy a whole shipment of them.  Soooo... that's not much of an option.

However Detroit and some other communities are dumping a bunch of incandescent stuff.  If anyone ends up with an extra #116 that they want to sell, please keep me in mind.

Thanks!

Willis

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies