Author Topic: Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up.  (Read 8058 times)
ElectroLite

View Posts
View Gallery

Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up. « on: June 25, 2016, 12:40:12 PM » Author: ElectroLite
I just had to make a video on this crap. Feel free to correct me if I got any facts wrong.

https://youtu.be/tjEmwNsR-PE
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up. « Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 12:43:19 PM » Author: wattMaster
Awesome video! I have never heard of this "Street Light Interference".

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up. « Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 02:03:59 PM » Author: dor123
You just shows a new lamp and an EOL cycling lamp in your lantern.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up. « Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 03:58:33 PM » Author: wattMaster
Didn't see that.

ElectroLite

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up. « Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 04:09:15 PM » Author: ElectroLite
Yes because thats what people think street light interference is. People think the switching on and off of cycling is their "powers" or whatever.

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up. « Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 04:15:17 PM » Author: wattMaster
Yes because thats what people think street light interference is. People think the switching on and off of cycling is their "powers" or whatever.

What? People are sometimes silly.  ;D
There should be a big class to everyone who things cycling is their power, to teach them about HPS.

ElectroLite

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up. « Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 04:28:38 PM » Author: ElectroLite
I know, and that was pretty much the point of the video, to teach people about hps lol. Seriously, go watch some videos on street light interference. Some are hilarious.
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up. « Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 05:00:29 PM » Author: wattMaster
I know, and that was pretty much the point of the video, to teach people about hps lol. Seriously, go watch some videos on street light interference. Some are hilarious.
Wow, it's so funny!
It's not paranormal activity!  >:(

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up. « Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 02:34:20 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Yes this is quite funny, I remember a program about this on UK TV many years ago, some people really did believe they had `powers`!, it was odd that the ones who demonstrated it ONLY did it under HPS lamps!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up. « Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 04:59:15 PM » Author: wattMaster
Yes this is quite funny, I remember a program about this on UK TV many years ago, some people really did believe they had `powers`!, it was odd that the ones who demonstrated it ONLY did it under HPS lamps!
And that's because HPS can cycle, which means that the "powers" can be "demonstrated".

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Street Light Interference, I just had to clear it up. « Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 09:42:22 AM » Author: Lumex120
On every Reddit post I encounter about SLI I post an explanation. It usually seems to get a few upvotes but not really payed attention to.

Unofficial LG Discord

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies