Author Topic: Bug reports (Started at end of July)  (Read 4491 times)
Patrick
Webmaster

View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #30 on: February 12, 2017, 04:17:26 PM » Author: Patrick
Oops, fixed that.  I did put in stricter rules, which are still in place.

1.  The title must be five characters or more in length, and contain at least one two-letter (or longer) word.
2.  The description must be ten characters or more in length, and contain at least one three-letter (or longer) word.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

paintballer22

View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #31 on: February 27, 2017, 08:29:48 PM » Author: paintballer22
I can't view any pictures when I am on mobile phone I only see the album cover photos, when I select the album no pictures come up.
wattMaster

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #32 on: March 11, 2017, 08:53:06 AM » Author: wattMaster
There seems to now be a bug that causes some gallery photos to now be upside-down on my iPad, maybe it's because of the new software?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 08:56:36 AM by wattMaster » Logged

Stop LED Streetlights- streetlights.info

Lodge

View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #33 on: March 11, 2017, 11:58:04 AM » Author: Lodge
And the post count seems to be slow updating, not really a major issue it seems to update in the next day or two.. 
Patrick
Webmaster

View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #34 on: March 12, 2017, 12:53:36 PM » Author: Patrick
There seems to now be a bug that causes some gallery photos to now be upside-down on my iPad, maybe it's because of the new software?

So it turns out that after switching to ImageMagick, the EXIF orientation flag was no longer being wiped out after rotating the image.  Most browser ignore the orientation property, so photos would appear as expected anyway.  Mobile Safari is an exception, and as a consequence, the images would be effectively rotated twice.

I've added an argument to ImageMagick's converter to clear out the orientation tag, and updated pictures uploaded within the past week.  The orientation tag certainly is a pain.  It made things easier for camera makers, but harder for everyone else.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

dor123

View Gallery
My other loves are computers and office equipment

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #35 on: March 14, 2017, 12:00:11 PM » Author: dor123
The website is slow like (...). One of the tabs in my Firefox that I opened to get into the forum, even resulted in a server connection error problem.

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other lighting.

rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #36 on: March 14, 2017, 02:37:57 PM » Author: rjluna2
Seems fine to me Huh?

Connectivity at the Atlanta area seems to be okay to me Undecided

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

wattMaster

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #37 on: June 20, 2017, 01:48:36 PM » Author: wattMaster
On my tablet, photo comments look a little weird.

Stop LED Streetlights- streetlights.info

Men of God

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #38 on: July 03, 2017, 06:33:04 AM » Author: Men of God
那是因为要显示图片,我的电脑手机都会这样,我也不知道咋回事。

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

Men of God

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #39 on: July 06, 2017, 08:37:51 AM » Author: Men of God
Now,in china self in this site is not normal,you can see...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 08:52:16 AM by Men of God » Logged

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

dor123

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #40 on: July 06, 2017, 08:47:29 AM » Author: dor123
Are you use Google Chrome?

您是否使用Google Chrome?

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

Men of God

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #41 on: July 06, 2017, 08:49:57 AM » Author: Men of God
Google chrome has been blocked by GFW!

Lodge

View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #42 on: July 06, 2017, 06:57:19 PM » Author: Lodge
Google chrome has been blocked by GFW!

Do VPN's work to get past the GFW ?
dor123

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #43 on: July 10, 2017, 07:35:28 AM » Author: dor123
LG is horribly slow, sometimes ends with an error message from the web browser.

Men of God

View Gallery

Re: Bug reports (Started at end of July) « Reply #44 on: July 10, 2017, 07:51:56 AM » Author: Men of God
It is normal for us to visit LG in China now. It was estimated that the last 77 incidents led to abnormal access.

Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines