Author Topic: American Manufacturing  (Read 7762 times)
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: American Manufacturing « Reply #30 on: September 17, 2016, 02:19:41 PM » Author: Lumex120

Exactly. People getting their knickers in a twist over the fact that they crave their childhood memories and can't let go of the past. That's ALL this is, and it's always the case in enthusiast communities, probably because, particularly with ones like this, they're largely populated by autistic teenagers who don't fit in.
it's not that, I am worried about, its that if LED does not end up just being a fad that goes away in a few years, and there is nothing but LED everywhere there is going to be no point in having this hobby anymore. It would be like if there is only one light source in existence and there is no variety.

Unofficial LG Discord

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American Manufacturing « Reply #31 on: September 17, 2016, 03:18:51 PM » Author: wattMaster
it's not that, I am worried about, its that if LED does not end up just being a fad that goes away in a few years, and there is nothing but LED everywhere there is going to be no point in having this hobby anymore. It would be like if there is only one light source in existence and there is no variety.
That's what all of this eventually boils down to.
I'm scared my camera will eventually be useless because LED is the only option, and that LED has too much glare to photograph.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American Manufacturing « Reply #32 on: September 17, 2016, 03:30:07 PM » Author: wattMaster
Exactly. People getting their knickers in a twist over the fact that they crave their childhood memories and can't let go of the past. That's ALL this is, and it's always the case in enthusiast communities, probably because, particularly with ones like this, they're largely populated by autistic teenagers who don't fit in.
But that's not the problem, it's the marketing and too sudden of a switch.
What really needs to be done is improve the advertising.

RCM442
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

rcm442 UC1Q-wYhi9O-1q4ugOaOZ9dA rcm442
Re: American Manufacturing « Reply #33 on: September 17, 2016, 04:38:39 PM » Author: RCM442
If they were more accurate on advertisements, instead of making things up everywhere, it would be better for everyone. Eventually someone will invent something else unlike LED.

LEDs need to stop taking over everything
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American Manufacturing « Reply #34 on: September 17, 2016, 08:07:59 PM » Author: wattMaster
That's what I really want, I don't want big commercial places to switch to LED because some marketer told them to.

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: American Manufacturing « Reply #35 on: September 18, 2016, 09:26:29 AM » Author: wattMaster
Don't waste your valuable time here, trencheel, you won't get a sane answer. Either a few members are trolling this place, or this thread is really the psychiatric ward of Lighting Gallery... I really hope it's the former situation.
Maybe we should all take a break from this.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:50:20 AM by wattMaster » Logged

RCM442
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

rcm442 UC1Q-wYhi9O-1q4ugOaOZ9dA rcm442
Re: American Manufacturing « Reply #36 on: September 18, 2016, 11:07:45 AM » Author: RCM442
Too much drama here, and this thread has gone on long enough, whoever locked it thank you!

LEDs need to stop taking over everything
Administrator #4
Need help with something on the site? Let me know!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies