Author Topic: Reproduction Circlarc Tubes  (Read 1355 times)
refridgedude1841

View Gallery

Re: Reproduction Circlarc Tubes « Reply #30 on: October 25, 2016, 09:48:38 PM » Author: refridgedude1841
I would do 4 if we could get the price down a little bit more ($125 ish)...at that price probably only 2.  Then again if this is a one time thing I'd probably be stupid not to get 4, as I'd have no spares if I only got 2.
DieselNut

View Gallery

John

jonathon.graves johng917 GeorgiaJohn
Re: Reproduction Circlarc Tubes « Reply #31 on: October 26, 2016, 02:57:21 PM » Author: DieselNut
I want to wait a bit also because there are other members who have circlarc fixtures and may can help get the quantities up.  If so, you can count me in for six.  I only want to be guaranteed they are high quality and have a decent lifespan.  It would suck to spend that much money on something that blows filaments or leaks vacuum in a short time.

Preheat Fluorescents forever!
I love diesel engines, rural/farm life and vintage lighting!

refridgedude1841

View Gallery

Re: Reproduction Circlarc Tubes « Reply #32 on: October 26, 2016, 08:58:20 PM » Author: refridgedude1841
Agreed.  I know there are at least 2 other members who haven't chimed in yet (maybe you could PM them, search thru threads for circlarc posts and PM the members that haven't posted here yet? ) and there may be more. 

I would also agree I'd want some sort of guarantee of a decent lifespan w/ replacement if it failed abnormally early (like say under 100 hours or something) if I'm spending several hundred dollars I want to be able to actually use the fixture daily without fear of the tubes failing in a short time.

I want to wait a bit also because there are other members who have circlarc fixtures and may can help get the quantities up.  If so, you can count me in for six.  I only want to be guaranteed they are high quality and have a decent lifespan.  It would suck to spend that much money on something that blows filaments or leaks vacuum in a short time.

Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines