Author Topic: Bucket Light Ballast Mounting  (Read 1572 times)
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Bucket Light Ballast Mounting « on: November 05, 2016, 08:09:04 PM » Author: wattMaster
How do you attach a replacement ballast to a modern bucket light ballast bracket?
I want to get a better ballast for my bucket light, but the current one is welded on. If/when I remove it, there's not going to be any available ballast mounting for the new ballast.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Bucket Light Ballast Mounting « Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 12:51:40 AM » Author: Ash
Id leave the bracket with the original ballast and use new bracket for the new ballast
wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Bucket Light Ballast Mounting « Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 07:07:30 AM » Author: wattMaster
Id leave the bracket with the original ballast and use new bracket for the new ballast
Where do I find a new bracket?

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Bucket Light Ballast Mounting « Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 12:53:43 PM » Author: Ash
Some "everyday hardware" sort of bracket, not something made specially for lighting
M250R201SA

View Posts
View Gallery

JGriff021985 JMG717
Re: Bucket Light Ballast Mounting « Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 09:00:11 PM » Author: M250R201SA
I like the GE 201SA.  You can easily replace the ballast without having to worry about it being attached to a bracket.  The 201SA is great with LRUs (Line Replaceable Units)

"I know a thing or two about a thing or two...  I sure do."

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies