Author Topic: Old Colonial Premier Company Table Lamp  (Read 2616 times)
oneday
Old Colonial Premier Company Table Lamp « on: February 11, 2017, 10:33:29 AM » Author: oneday
Hello,
This old Colonial Premier Co. Table Lamp is an attic find.  I know nothing about old lamps so thought maybe someone on the forum could tell me if it is worth saving and restoring.  It is made from a non-ferrous metal and looks like bronze. The weight is 8 lbs, the base is 8" in diameter, and it stands 18" tall.  The center light had some sort of class shade. Maybe it is from the 1930 decade. Any comments or information will be appreciated. Thank you.
xelareverse

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Old Colonial Premier Company Table Lamp « Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 07:05:08 PM » Author: xelareverse
Hello,
This old Colonial Premier Co. Table Lamp is an attic find.  I know nothing about old lamps so thought maybe someone on the forum could tell me if it is worth saving and restoring.  It is made from a non-ferrous metal and looks like bronze. The weight is 8 lbs, the base is 8" in diameter, and it stands 18" tall.  The center light had some sort of class shade. Maybe it is from the 1930 decade. Any comments or information will be appreciated. Thank you.

That seems rare, definitely worth restoring
oneday
Re: Old Colonial Premier Company Table Lamp « Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 06:57:19 AM » Author: oneday
Thanks for the help. I think you are correct as I have not been able to find a photo of another one.
nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

GoL the.baus.of.all.bauses UCDl2EWWZc9h1IZXcfGU9OZA nicksfans
Re: Old Colonial Premier Company Table Lamp « Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 08:20:51 PM » Author: nicksfans
Definitely don't throw it out. I would re-wire it and either clean it up or use it as-is.

I like my lamps thick, my ballasts heavy, and my fixtures tough.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies