Author Topic: AWESOME youtube video of Japanese Toshiba bulbs being made!  (Read 7662 times)
Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
AWESOME youtube video of Japanese Toshiba bulbs being made! « on: January 23, 2017, 05:57:07 AM » Author: Silverliner
Wow, they really pay attention to quality. See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aQ8Yj7ZaFo

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

Member of L-G since 2005.

Collector of vintage bulbs, street lights and fluorescent fixtures.

Electrician.

Also a fan of cars, travelling, working out, food, hanging out.

Power company: Southern California Edison.

FGS

View Posts
View Gallery

Rory Mercury!

Re: AWESOME youtube video of Japanese Toshiba bulbs being made! « Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 11:09:31 AM » Author: FGS
Japanese version of How it's Made? Heh.

Why I like LEDs on top of other lighting tech?
LEDs = Upgrade 95% of the applications. (That is if you avoid eBay's LEDs).

LED brainwash? No, people uses them cuz they work well for them.

Roi_hartmann

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: AWESOME youtube video of Japanese Toshiba bulbs being made! « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 09:47:15 AM » Author: Roi_hartmann
There is something magical in this video. I like how all those little steps of the process works in a rythm just like a clock. It must be huge effort to design such manufacturing line.

Aamulla aurinko, illalla AIRAM

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: AWESOME youtube video of Japanese Toshiba bulbs being made! « Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 06:10:09 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Very interesting, is there an English language version of it.?

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

randacnam7321

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: AWESOME youtube video of Japanese Toshiba bulbs being made! « Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 11:39:25 PM » Author: randacnam7321
Very interesting, is there an English language version of it.?
Some of the videos are in English, but most are Japanese only.  I know enough about industrial processes that I do not need the descriptions most of the time, and my Japanese is bad enough that I spend all my time reading the descriptions instead of looking at the video due to slow reading.  Goes to show why the rest of the world abandoned logographic orthographies (word characters) millennia ago.

Old school FTW!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies