Author Topic: Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press  (Read 7974 times)
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press « on: August 12, 2016, 06:58:30 PM » Author: Lumex120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR9wPH6lDtU

Unofficial LG Discord

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press « Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 09:26:32 PM » Author: wattMaster
Wow! It even crushed the lamp holder, too.

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press « Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 10:44:18 PM » Author: Lumex120
Wow! It even crushed the lamp holder, too.
It's a 500 ton hydraulic press so what do you expect?  :o

Unofficial LG Discord

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press « Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 04:25:36 AM » Author: AngryHorse
 :D LOL, those guys really have nothing better to do!

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

wattMaster

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press « Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 09:21:12 AM » Author: wattMaster
Why not crush a block of steel?

SLS! (Stop LED Streetlights!)

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press « Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 09:22:53 AM » Author: Lumex120
:D LOL, those guys really have nothing better to do!
I like their channel and I am even subscribed to it. Whats wrong with this?  :D

Unofficial LG Discord

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich

Re: Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press « Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 03:53:00 PM » Author: AngryHorse
Yeah, some of its quite interesting, but a lot is the same, I use to work on an SMC press of 3000 tonnes!, bet they could have some fun with that?

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

"Beauty fades, dumb is forever".......Judge Judy :D

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press « Reply #7 on: August 13, 2016, 10:22:03 PM » Author: dor123
Despite not playing the video but only seeing thumbnails of its frames, this looks shocking to me. Generally I tends today to stay away from mad sceince and all the likes.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

veryhighonoutput

View Posts
View Gallery

T12

Re: Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press « Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 12:29:55 PM » Author: veryhighonoutput
I'm glad they used led as a victim  ;D ;D

T12/ t17 there's a reason they made heavy magnetic ballasts

tolivac

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press « Reply #9 on: August 21, 2016, 12:54:04 AM » Author: tolivac
Like to see them crush a Xenon projection lamp!Be sure to don your eye masks,Kevlar suit,and gloves!Related to that video on YouTube they showed someone breaking Xenon projection bulbs with a hammer,or throwing them in the corner of a projection room.I have such a bulb-keep it in its case!!!Got it from a fellow that was a projectionist.
dischargecraze

View Posts
View Gallery

Tom

Re: Crushing lit lamps with hydraulic press « Reply #10 on: January 16, 2017, 06:39:45 PM » Author: dischargecraze
Xenon bulbs generate so much pressure when they are running at full power that the explosion could kill someone of the glass flying everywhere.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies