Author Topic: Hello Lighting Gallery.  (Read 744 times)
Lodge

View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Hello Lighting Gallery. « on: February 26, 2017, 02:07:36 AM » Author: Lodge
First of all, Thanks Patrick for taking the smarty pants comments in the registration email I had to send, life is to short not to have a sense of humor, which I'm glad you have... Anyhow I would like to say this is a great website with lots of good info and photos all we need to add is getting a few manufactures to hand out some free samples ( Philips, GE, Eye/Iwasaki, Ushio, Osram/Sylvania,  Panasonic, Please don't act like you haven't visited this site before ) And yes I will offer real world testing, and I'm, sure several other users on this site will, and I will post the results, and imagine other users will as well,  and even offer suggestions to improve products, and hey bandwidth isn't free so you could give a few to the admins and owners as well to help offset the costs, and to the manufactures please don't act like you don't have a bunch of NOS lamps just gathering dust you couldn't sell, that might be of interest to some of the users here, you might be surprised..

Anyhow now that I've attempted to shame a few manufactures into helping this site, I like to collect lights, the other half really doesn't like light collecting, and likes large light fixture collecting even less, I get the same lecture every time I visit places like restore, maybe I need a hearing aid, and I get odd looks from security at other stores for looking up all the time, and get in even more trouble when I get a ladder from the store shelf just to get a closer look, the manager didn't know what to say when I asked which isle can buy this light in, I think he though I was kidding..

I like old school lights like low pressure sodium's, but I will play with anything that lights up from pressurized gas lanterns to OLED lights and everything in-between...            
rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Hello Lighting Gallery. « Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 07:34:38 AM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome to the Lighting Gallery website, Lodge Smiley

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

nicksfans

View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

GoL the.baus.of.all.bauses UCDl2EWWZc9h1IZXcfGU9OZA nicksfans
Re: Hello Lighting Gallery. « Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 09:33:10 PM » Author: nicksfans
Welcome to the site! I'm sometimes self-conscious when looking at lights in stores since it probably looks like I'm trying to find the security cameras. Grin

I like my lamps thick, my ballasts heavy, and my fixtures tough.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

Moncsa

View Gallery

I'm sorry is not good enough command of English!

Re: Hello Lighting Gallery. « Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 12:45:52 AM » Author: Moncsa
Hello!

My name is "Moncsa" Iam from Hungary.
Most old mercury vapor lamps are my favorites.
I have an old account here  ( Dzsina2120), but I want to end it because there are a lot of problems. My photos are street muds and I want to continue this my new account.

Greetings!
rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Hello Lighting Gallery. « Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 05:10:10 AM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome back, Moncsa Smiley

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines