Author Topic: Your strange (Non lighting related) dreams...  (Read 1011 times)
CEB1993

View Gallery

Camden

Re: Your strange (Non lighting related) dreams... « Reply #15 on: July 12, 2017, 11:34:38 AM » Author: CEB1993
I just had a strange dream earlier this week.  It was a little off-putting, but certainly not the worst dream I've ever had.

I was in a large classroom in a college class that looked like a room from my high school.   It was a history and geography class.  I remember the professor being a male, although I didn't recognize him or any of the other students in the room.  I saw written on the board: Monday the 12th, Test.  I thought to myself within the dream how far away that was.  The next moment, I was walking into the same classroom and I didn't realize it was the day of the test until I took my seat.  I did not study and totally forgot about it.  I woke up with a jolt.

I would frequently have school-related anxiety dreams back when I was actually enrolled in classes, but this dream came at an unusual time.
CEB1993

View Gallery

Camden

Re: Your strange (Non lighting related) dreams... « Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 07:50:15 PM » Author: CEB1993
Last night I had a strange and really vivid dream.  I dreamed that I was in the mall, in a German style restaurant.  I wish this restaurant was real, since there was a huge bar with beers on tap, sofa like seats, and I remember seeing lots of soft baked pretzels and a huge stew pot with a goulash type stew next to one table.  I was sitting in this restaurant, when all of a sudden one of my friends calls me.  He says that he is in the restroom in a department store in the mall, and is out of toilet paper.  Within in my dream, I am aware that I need to hurry and find the bathroom my friend is in.  I somehow obtain a roll of toilet paper as I walk into the store and make my way to the bathroom.  In the store, I get confused and walk through many different rooms.  The first room has dark wood paneling and spotlights shining on women's clothing, the next room is much brighter, has white walls and fluorescent lights.  It has toys and Lego sets in it.  The final room I walk into looks like a dark dining room with a wooden table and 8 chairs around it.  The room is wood paneled and lit by a dim incandescent chandelier.  On the other side of this room is the door to the men's restroom.  I walk in and toss the roll of toilet paper over the stall door to my friend, mission accomplished!  Right after this, I am somehow back in the German restaurant.  I hear indistinct voices talking, and then I woke up.

This dream probably happened because I installed a toilet paper rack in my bathroom at the lake house the day before.  It's amazing how small cues during the day can be so influential in your dreams.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 07:52:15 PM by CEB1993 » Logged
suzukir122

View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Your strange (Non lighting related) dreams... « Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 08:07:46 PM » Author: suzukir122
heh... now THAT is a dream I would expect myself to have.

Interests
1. Motorcycles, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weighting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Yep
Lighting has been a passion of mine since I was born. I consider everyone on LG to be a friend

CEB1993

View Gallery

Camden

Re: Your strange (Non lighting related) dreams... « Reply #18 on: October 22, 2017, 08:46:01 PM » Author: CEB1993
Last night, I dreamed that I was on a family trip to Las Vegas.  I remember the dream started with me in the back of my dad's car.  It seems like we drove at night and was a lot faster than it would actually be driving from South Carolina to Nevada.  The dream cut to my family and me sitting at a table in a large restaurant, looking out onto a busy road in Las Vegas.  The first thing I noticed is that there was a steep downward hill in the road outside.  Looked more like San Francisco than Las Vegas.  At the table, I noticed that my family and I were by ourselves while all the other tables were joined together.  I'm not sure why we were isolated, but I remember thinking to myself within the dream, what if these people think I talk funny, being far away from my hometown in South Carolina.  I suddenly felt anxious and self conscious and hoped I wouldn't have to talk.  (I consider it a vivid dream when I am aware of my thoughts within the dream, cool stuff!)

The next scene was me walking by myself to the hotel room.  The hallway was long, covered in red carpet, and had a steep downward hill, just like the street I saw earlier.  Strange, a hill inside a building Huh?  When I arrived at my room, I noticed that all of the furniture was huge.  I climbed up on the king sized bed, and it seemed like I had 4 feet of clearance between the baseboard and my feet (I'm about 6 feet tall IRL) The lamps on each side of the bed were too tall for me to reach, so the room was dark and shadows obscured where there would be a TV.  I was either in some kind of giant's room, or I had shrunk to 1/4 of my actual size.  I fell asleep on the bed, face down on the enormous pillow, and I woke up, in my normal sized body and bed.

This is my second vivid dream in about two weeks involving me in a strange hotel.  I'm not sure what that means.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:50:56 PM by CEB1993 » Logged
suzukir122

View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Your strange (Non lighting related) dreams... « Reply #19 on: October 23, 2017, 07:31:42 AM » Author: suzukir122
Man I'm feeling short. I'm about 5 8 or 5 9. About average height. (I tippy toe on my motorcycle too)
But yeah... I think the only dreams I have where I'm small and my surroundings were huge, seemed to be only
the extremely steamy bathroom dreams I kept having. There was one dream where I remembered being in the entrance
area of a small square bathroom that had a ceiling that was about 16 feet high. There was a bright halogen spot light
at the middle portion of the ceiling-tile based ceiling, and really small brown floor tiles lit up by that halogen spot light.
The sink was about 8 ft away and to my right. The toilet cubicle area was to the right of the sink, 6 feet away from the sink... and
the shower area was to my left, about 4 feet away from me. The shower doors were about 8 feet tall and made out of glass. However, the
shower head was basically attached to the ceiling and humongous. I turned on the shower and the entire bathroom instantly steamed up
and that's when I woke up.

Interests
1. Motorcycles, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weighting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Yep
Lighting has been a passion of mine since I was born. I consider everyone on LG to be a friend

CEB1993

View Gallery

Camden

Re: Your strange (Non lighting related) dreams... « Reply #20 on: November 13, 2017, 08:38:12 PM » Author: CEB1993
I dreamed that I was on vacation at a mountain resort.  I started out in a hotel room (I have lots of dreams about hotels for some reason  Huh?) I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the lobby.  The lobby was a large open-air room that had several tables and chairs with people sitting around drinking coffee and just talking.  I walked out and noticed a river leading to a waterfall at the edge of the mountain.  There were people swimming in the river because it was safe due to a row of boulders against the edge of the mountain.  I looked over the edge of the waterfall and could not see the bottom  Shocked  I did not fall or even feel afraid in the dream.  

The next scene, I was in a gift shop at the hotel looking at t-shirts. I wanted two t-shirts because I wanted to give one to one of my friends.  I was frustrated because the t-shirt I liked only had one in large (we both wear a large size shirt)  I didn't buy the t-shirt and went to get ready to go home.  When I put my suitcase in the trunk of my car, I remember thinking about being careful with the glass whiskey glasses in my suitcase, and not throwing the suitcase or slamming the trunk too hard.  I got into the backseat of my own car  Huh? and then I woke up.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:43:03 PM by CEB1993 » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines