Author Topic: I can't enter to LG for several mins  (Read 882 times)
dor123

View Gallery
My other loves are computers and office equipment

I can't enter to LG for several mins « on: April 12, 2017, 01:55:27 AM » Author: dor123
During my browsing in LG, suddenly it was dropped out, and Firefox returned me that it can't connect to the server (See attachments).
The problem lasted more than 10 mins.
I opened CMD, and operated ping lighting-gallery.net, only to get 4 time "Request timed out".
Has anyone experienced the same problem as mine?

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other lighting.

Mercurylamps

View Gallery
240V 50Hz

Re: I can't enter to LG for several mins « Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 02:16:17 AM » Author: Mercurylamps
By the looks of the network icon on your taskbar, your internet was working at the time. Perhaps the LG server was down for a few minutes maybe?
dor123

View Gallery
My other loves are computers and office equipment

Re: I can't enter to LG for several mins « Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 02:38:29 AM » Author: dor123
The problem was only with LG. Rest websites worked OK.

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other lighting.

RyanF40T12

View Gallery

Re: I can't enter to LG for several mins « Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 03:12:01 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
When server maintenance takes place, you won't be able to access the site.  It happens.

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

trencheel303

View Gallery

Go on, arcs me.

SPTSuperSprinter156
Re: I can't enter to LG for several mins « Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 04:32:54 PM » Author: trencheel303
I know this really doesn't add to the discussion but I'm quite amazed at just how much of Windows is flipped when a "right to left" language is selected. I think about the only thing to not be flipped are the window control buttons at the top right. The whole taskbar being inverted is something I'd never considered!

http://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/index.php?cat=11976

YouTube

rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: I can't enter to LG for several mins « Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 09:06:20 AM » Author: rjluna2
I know this really doesn't add to the discussion but I'm quite amazed at just how much of Windows is flipped when a "right to left" language is selected. I think about the only thing to not be flipped are the window control buttons at the top right. The whole taskbar being inverted is something I'd never considered!

Some language are read/written from right to left, trecheel303.

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines