Author Topic: Anyone who could do me a favor?  (Read 1288 times)
Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Anyone who could do me a favor? « on: April 25, 2017, 09:52:59 PM » Author: Lumex120
Since metal halide NEMA heads are very rare, I am considering ordering a 100w MH cooper RMA before the inevitable discontinuation thanks to LEDisease. The ordering process (and getting a price quote) is a bit too complicated for me right now, so I was wondering if someone who has experience with this could get a price quote for me? The catalog # I would like an estimate for is:
RMA 10 P P 2 33 Y L Z

Thanks.

Unofficial LG Discord

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Anyone who could do me a favor? « Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 10:22:36 AM » Author: Lumex120
Also, if it wouldn't be too much of a hassle, could someone please get an estimate for this?

MP RC FL 2 50 120

Unofficial LG Discord

M250R201SA

View Posts
View Gallery

JGriff021985 JMG717
Re: Anyone who could do me a favor? « Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 04:35:17 PM » Author: M250R201SA
Prices vary, so you would have to go to your local electric supply store.  They could tell you.  Not trying to sound mean, but sometimes, ya gotta do your own homework as that is how you gain knowledge and experience.  Companies like AEL, and GE rarely distribute directly to the consumer, and the price depends on how much, if any, profit the distributor wants for getting the product for you.

"I know a thing or two about a thing or two...  I sure do."

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Anyone who could do me a favor? « Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 06:25:20 PM » Author: Lodge
And you'll find most distributors helpful, as they want to make a sale, they might even run it threw some one elses account to take advantage of there volume sales, just go tell them what your doing, take a few pictures of your home built fixtures and ask them if they would give you deal, you might be surprised, when I was your age I went into a neon shop just to see what neon signs and tubing cost, I got a full tour, they let me blow my own tube, they filled it, and I took it home for free, and they sold me the power supply at cost, try and visit them when they are not busy so they have time and talk to them, ask them if they have any returns they are going to bin, or even samples you might walk out with more then you expect.. 
M250R201SA

View Posts
View Gallery

JGriff021985 JMG717
Re: Anyone who could do me a favor? « Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 02:29:13 PM » Author: M250R201SA
What Lodge said... :)

"I know a thing or two about a thing or two...  I sure do."

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies