Author Topic: Chrome Fluorescent Striplight  (Read 1521 times)
nogden

View Posts
View Gallery

Nelson Ogden

nelson.ogden w8nwo
Chrome Fluorescent Striplight « on: May 22, 2017, 09:02:45 PM » Author: nogden
I'm looking for a single lamp decorative chrome fluorescent striplight fixture. I'm trying to replace one that was originally installed in my house in 1973 that was unfortunately sold at a garage sale in the 1990s.

It definitely had a T12 lamp. I thought it was 2" (F20T12), but maybe it was shorter. Most of the fixtures I've found online have been shorter. So I'd prefer a 2', but may consider something shorter if it matches the design I remember. Of course, preheat would be preferable! The old one was definitely preheat. I believe it also had a pull string switch. (It was installed over a kitchen sink).

I attached a photo from an expired eBay listing that shows the style I'm looking for.
RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Chrome Fluorescent Striplight « Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 09:58:37 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
I love these.  Hope you can find one. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

nogden

View Posts
View Gallery

Nelson Ogden

nelson.ogden w8nwo
Re: Chrome Fluorescent Striplight « Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 08:02:31 AM » Author: nogden
I stupidly passed up a chance to buy an F15T12 for $1 a while back. I was sure mine was 2', so I didn't even consider an 18". Now I'm not so sure what length mine was. I should have bought the 15" fixture either way!
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies