Author Topic: Abandoned Fluorescent lights  (Read 2019 times)
RyanKorponay12

View Posts
View Gallery

Ryan Korponay The Ballaster
Abandoned Fluorescent lights « on: June 19, 2017, 11:39:52 AM » Author: RyanKorponay12
okay so i was in the no so nice part of town for a kijiji thing and i was going down a back lane and i see this garage that had no walls and was starting to fall over and there was a VERY OLD 3 lamp F96T12 fixture that was held at one end to the ceiling and the other end was on the flood with all the wood from the garage and there was a 2 lamp F40T17!! still on the ceiling should i go back there and ask for them or to buy?

The Ballaster!!! *Poof*...

RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Abandoned Fluorescent lights « Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 02:28:00 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
ABSOLUTELY! 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

Lumex120

View Posts
View Gallery

/X rated

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Abandoned Fluorescent lights « Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 05:42:57 PM » Author: Lumex120
A 2 lamp f40t17? Never heard of those...

Unofficial LG Discord

RyanKorponay12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Abandoned Fluorescent lights « Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 06:24:06 PM » Author: RyanKorponay12
A 2 lamp f40t17? Never heard of those...

i saw it from a small distance but i know its a T17 fixture 100% but it could be something elce other then F40

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Abandoned Fluorescent lights « Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 07:39:46 PM » Author: Lodge
Or trade a case of beer for it .. The worst that'll happen is they will say no, and there is no harm in asking, who knows maybe they have more in the basement of the house they are looking to get rid of ..
nicksfans

View Posts
View Gallery

Down with lamp bans!

GoL the.baus.of.all.bauses UCDl2EWWZc9h1IZXcfGU9OZA nicksfans
Re: Abandoned Fluorescent lights « Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 10:49:49 PM » Author: nicksfans
Yes, ask for sure. The T17 fixture was likely F90T17.

I like my lamps thick, my ballasts heavy, and my fixtures tough.

My Gallery
Instagram
YouTube

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Abandoned Fluorescent lights « Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 02:13:26 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Yes ask them I bet they will say yes especially if you take them some beer heck I know I would.
RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Abandoned Fluorescent lights « Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 05:09:23 AM » Author: RyanF40T12
Pizza.  Not everyone drinks ya know. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

hannahs lights

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Abandoned Fluorescent lights « Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 01:11:09 PM » Author: hannahs lights
Well if they don't drink I'll have it I drink like a fish!!
Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Abandoned Fluorescent lights « Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 06:14:12 PM » Author: Lodge
Pizza.  Not everyone drinks ya know. 

Your right, but I've found I get more with beer or liquor (normally I get liquor it's easier to transport, and doesn't freeze in winter) then I get with cash so it's worth a shot, it's the whole trade and barter thing, they think they are getting a deal, and they also don't have to report it to the tax man (well they do but they won't) or there employer or there spouse and most adult's do drink (and yes some do it to excess) but I've gotten an entire driveway plowed/graded for a $25 bottle, which was given to me (I drink but I don't drink much) and if I had to pay for it in cash it would of been $60 but if they want cash or pizza that's cool as well, but on the plus side if you get stuck with a bottle, it keeps forever and you can always trade it later, where as if you get stuck with a pizza you know what your having for dinner tonight..
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Abandoned Fluorescent lights « Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 03:34:32 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
did you get them?

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

RyanKorponay12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Abandoned Fluorescent lights « Reply #11 on: July 29, 2017, 10:07:53 PM » Author: RyanKorponay12
did you get them?

i went there and asked and they just told me off

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies