Author Topic: Howdy from Ontario!  (Read 420 times)
Richard P

View Gallery

Howdy from Ontario! « on: July 11, 2017, 05:57:59 PM » Author: Richard P
Howdy folks, Richard here out of sudbury Ontario. I figured I always turn to this site for info and tips, so might aswell join.

I've been in lighting for 15 years  (automotive emergency and warning equipment sales and installs). I have a massive automotive beacon and lightbar bar collection. I also have a few vintage traffic signals (which I'll have to be pointed where, and if I can post a question) and I had about 50 brand new traffic signals I acquired in an estate auction. I have about 10 left. Well, it's nice to be here. Hope I can help out with whatever I know.
 Take care
wattMaster

View Gallery

Re: Howdy from Ontario! « Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 06:13:19 PM » Author: wattMaster
Welcome to the lighting gallery! Grin
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:26:00 PM by wattMaster » Logged

Stop LED Streetlights- streetlights.info

rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Howdy from Ontario! « Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 06:44:35 PM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome aboard, Richard Smiley

Do you know anything about these Emergency! episodes that has flashing beacon lighting equipment on Squad 51 and Engine 51?  I have been posting them at Emergency! (4.06).  Also, see my other album under my User galleries at that site as well Smiley

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Lodge

View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Howdy from Ontario! « Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 11:31:44 PM » Author: Lodge
Welcome to Lighting Gallery, it's a good group of friendly people, who all help out where they can and of course there is sometime a small disagreement on LED's vs other lights, it's like a family..
Richard P

View Gallery

Re: Howdy from Ontario! « Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 09:24:07 AM » Author: Richard P
Thanks guys
Lodge ;

I have led bulbs in my keen wall packs inside my house instead of mh . But my cobrahead on my front porch for the drive is hps and will remain along with my small wall-pack on front porch door light and backyard aswell as mh hi-bay hanging in a tree and mv on a post next to my wood she'd  (which is a ford louisville transport hood. Tons of extra ford parts in the yard haha) led Fortran traffics Ignatius hanging in a tree aswell at another brand new Fortran on the front porch.

rjluna2

I would have to see them. There isn't much I don't know about emergency lighting.

I have a very old northern electric signal head I am trying to find out more about. Where could I post a thread if allowed?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:24:49 AM by Richard P » Logged
rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Howdy from Ontario! « Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 05:03:57 AM » Author: rjluna2
rjluna2

I have a very old northern electric signal head I am trying to find out more about. Where could I post a thread if allowed?
You can try to find other related lighting stuff outside our site at: http://www.lighting-gallery.net/index.php?action=page;id=2

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Lodge

View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Howdy from Ontario! « Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 12:48:26 AM » Author: Lodge
Thanks guys
Lodge ;

I have led bulbs in my keen wall packs inside my house instead of mh . But my cobrahead on my front porch for the drive is hps and will remain along with my small wall-pack on front porch door light and backyard aswell as mh hi-bay hanging in a tree and mv on a post next to my wood she'd  (which is a ford louisville transport hood. Tons of extra ford parts in the yard haha) led Fortran traffics Ignatius hanging in a tree aswell at another brand new Fortran on the front porch.

rjluna2

I would have to see them. There isn't much I don't know about emergency lighting.

Cool and for the most part the mods are pretty cool about posting, but if you get it in the wrong forum, they will move it and let you know, and once or twice it's not a big deal, but please listen to them if they tell you where to post it in the future, and respect there input..

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

MercuryVapor1 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Howdy from Ontario! « Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 03:43:59 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
whoa, how much did that cost you? 50 traffic lights? jeez, also welcome  Grin

--Owen
 Low Pressure SodiumHigh Pressure Sodium I'm Probably one of the craziest people you would see... and my room is a reflection of that, welcome to the world of Frankenstein setups and jimmy rigging! High Pressure Sodium

Mercurylamps

View Gallery
240V 50Hz

Re: Howdy from Ontario! « Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 06:01:48 PM » Author: Mercurylamps
Welcome Richard. Grin
Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines