Author Topic: I got Hired!  (Read 1442 times)
RyanKorponay12

View Posts
View Gallery

Ryan Korponay The Ballaster
I got Hired! « on: July 26, 2017, 09:58:00 AM » Author: RyanKorponay12
for about 3 months now iv bin looking for a job at a auto shop and every singe one has turned me down and i have bin stressing out like crazy, i have bin taking a automotive course at MITT and i need 55 hours of work experience otherwise i fail and have to redo the class (yay). so this morning i got a call from Canadian tire and they seid they want be to come down and fill out some paperwork I got the job!! it nothing special im only doing oil changes and tires but thats what you do as a journeyman mechanic, idk i thought i should share this

The Ballaster!!! *Poof*...

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: I got Hired! « Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 02:01:16 PM » Author: Lodge
Congratulations, and during there slow times maybe you can fix the lights in the store... 
RyanKorponay12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I got Hired! « Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 02:45:25 PM » Author: RyanKorponay12
actually there lights are 10/10 there are F40t12/cw 6 lamp high bay fixtures and every single lamp is running they keep them working very well!

Ash

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I got Hired! « Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 03:43:54 PM » Author: Ash
Get in. Soon enough you'll find out that you are good at much more than changing oil and tires, and before you know it, you'll be doing mainly the interesting stuff. Congrats

Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
Re: I got Hired! « Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 09:02:21 PM » Author: Silverliner
Congrats!!! I finally have a job doing electrical pre-fabrication stuff.

Administrator of Lighting-Gallery.net. Need help? PM me.

Member of L-G since 2005.

Collector of vintage bulbs, street lights and fluorescent fixtures.

Electrician.

Also a fan of cars, travelling, working out, food, hanging out.

Power company: Southern California Edison.

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I got Hired! « Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 09:38:09 PM » Author: Lodge
Congrats!!! I finally have a job doing electrical pre-fabrication stuff.

Congrats, on the new job, what where you doing before ?
RyanKorponay12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I got Hired! « Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 11:11:37 PM » Author: RyanKorponay12
before i was working at a store call Bentley its the dollar store of luggage and backpacks

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I got Hired! « Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 11:22:39 PM » Author: Lodge
I know that store we have them here, nothing wrong with that, but yes there quality is very questionable, but then again I can't have nice things I'm pretty hard on every thing, so I use Pelican and Nanuk cases to travel with, short of running them over with the car they holdup pretty good.. 
HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: I got Hired! « Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 12:15:14 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
COngratz!

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
Re: I got Hired! « Reply #9 on: July 30, 2017, 12:46:56 AM » Author: Silverliner
Haven't worked in a while, but I did some maintenance work including fixing lights on the job :)

Congrats, on the new job, what where you doing before ?

Electrician.

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: I got Hired! « Reply #10 on: July 30, 2017, 02:50:27 AM » Author: Lodge
Haven't worked in a while, but I did some maintenance work including fixing lights on the job :)

is it a larger place or smaller place, because lots of the smaller places if they are not super busy will end up sending you out into the field where you'll gain more experience and tricks of the trade and meet more people in the trade, don't miss those opportunities to sell yourself if your looking for more work / money...
Silverliner
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Rare white reflector

GoL
Re: I got Hired! « Reply #11 on: July 30, 2017, 01:13:38 PM » Author: Silverliner
Yes already did that. I helped install a bunch of receptacles at a charter school under renovation.

is it a larger place or smaller place, because lots of the smaller places if they are not super busy will end up sending you out into the field where you'll gain more experience and tricks of the trade and meet more people in the trade, don't miss those opportunities to sell yourself if your looking for more work / money...

Electrician.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies