Author Topic: Who would like to buy some fairly priced streetlights ?  (Read 734 times)
xelareverse

View Gallery

OVM

xelareverse UCjohSkrTwJJJzpc_r8D3vKw xelareverse
Who would like to buy some fairly priced streetlights ? « on: August 13, 2017, 12:15:23 AM » Author: xelareverse
I went to the guy that I got some of my streetlights from today and he might start scrapping fixtures soon if no one gets them. My friend is planning on buying a whole bunch of them, but there will still be many left. There are fixtures of all kinds left (GE, Westinghouse, Cooper, Crouse Hinds, Gardco, AEL, ETC) it's mostly Cobra heads but there are shoe boxes and flood lights and spot lights. These were used in Macomb County, so if you're curious what exactly they are, you can look on street view. There will either be a post on eBay or you will be goven his contact info. There's all kinds of fixtures, and I'm sure there's many people out there who would like them. If there is anyone here who would like to buy some or knows anyone who would like them, please post below. I'd hate to see these all scrapped and I know you would too.

Fixtures available:
Westinghouse fourth-generation OV-15s 480 and 208v 200w hps.

Crouse-hinds ovm 250w hps some are multi-tap, some are 480.

American electric model 125
480 volts 200 watt and 250 and 400 watt high pressure sodium  some are multitap

American Electric model 315 power pads 480 volts, some are multi-tap. 250w hps

Crouse-hinds ovs 200 watt high pressure sodium multi-tap

GE M400 A1 250 and 400 watt high pressure sodium, voltage unknown

American electric model 115, voltage and light source unknown but probably sodium

GE m400 and m400a (new kind) 250 and 400 watt hps, ifk about voltage.

There are Cooper shoe boxes that are on multi-tap and other shoe boxes that are unknown, that's all I could think of at the moment but there's probably other stuff Iforgot. It will take awhile for the seller to ship because he's busy. I just want to get an idea of how many people can buy or get other people to buy.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:14:15 PM by xelareverse » Logged

LED Toobs minus Too equals LED bs

Potato

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

MercuryVapor1 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Who would like to buy some fairly cheap streetlights ? « Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 12:23:41 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
its very tempting but i gotta keep saving my cash lol .... hopefully everyone else will pick up the slack lol dont want to see them scrapped

--Owen
I'm Probably one of the craziest people you would see... and my room is a reflection of that, welcome to the world of Frankenstein setups and jimmy rigging!

xelareverse

View Gallery

OVM

Re: Who would like to buy some fairly cheap streetlights ? « Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 10:03:49 PM » Author: xelareverse
Anyone else?

Potato

RyanKorponay12

View Gallery

Ryan Korponay The Ballaster
Re: Who would like to buy some fairly cheap streetlights ? « Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 04:30:16 PM » Author: RyanKorponay12
how much would you want for the ov 15?

The Ballaster!!! *Poof*...

Lumex120

View Gallery

175w mercury vapor

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Who would like to buy some fairly cheap streetlights ? « Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 05:02:31 PM » Author: Lumex120
Is this the same guy who was selling those OV-15s on the bay last year? I would LOVE to have an OVS but a) parents wouldn't allow it and b) I don't have enough money.

LEDs = Downgrade 85% of the applications.

xelareverse

View Gallery

OVM

Re: Who would like to buy some fairly cheap streetlights ? « Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 08:57:51 PM » Author: xelareverse
I'm going to have to ask, expect AROUND 30.

Potato

xelareverse

View Gallery

OVM

Re: Who would like to buy some fairly cheap streetlights ? « Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 08:58:25 PM » Author: xelareverse
yep, him

Potato

xelareverse

View Gallery

OVM

Re: Who would like to buy some fairly cheap streetlights ? « Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 09:13:12 PM » Author: xelareverse
20 for 1 or 2 for 30

Potato

RyanKorponay12

View Gallery

Ryan Korponay The Ballaster
Re: Who would like to buy some fairly priced streetlights ? « Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 05:03:04 AM » Author: RyanKorponay12
if you pm me some pics and ill probably buy some

The Ballaster!!! *Poof*...

Lumex120

View Gallery

175w mercury vapor

UCM30tBQDUECOV6VeG5W87Vg
Re: Who would like to buy some fairly priced streetlights ? « Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 08:37:09 AM » Author: Lumex120
If I were you, I would buy as many of the OV-15s and OVS's as you can afford, since they seem to both be favorites among collectors and that way you can sell more in the future. If you were to have any of the OVS's in a few years, I would buy one or three from you.

LEDs = Downgrade 85% of the applications.

xelareverse

View Gallery

OVM

Re: Who would like to buy some fairly priced streetlights ? « Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 09:35:28 AM » Author: xelareverse
if you pm me some pics and ill probably buy some

I cannot pm you pics but can post them here.
These are all pics of the one I got from him. He can probably ship you it without the ballast because most of them are 480 volts and shipping wouldnt be that cheap with the ballast in it.

Potato

xelareverse

View Gallery

OVM

Re: Who would like to buy some fairly priced streetlights ? « Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 09:36:14 AM » Author: xelareverse
If you have any other way I can contact you, I can send you more pictures.

Potato

xelareverse

View Gallery

OVM

Re: Who would like to buy some fairly priced streetlights ? « Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 12:29:28 PM » Author: xelareverse

Potato

xelareverse

View Gallery

OVM

Re: Who would like to buy some fairly priced streetlights ? « Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 12:29:54 PM » Author: xelareverse
How did that happen?

Potato

xelareverse

View Gallery

OVM

Re: Who would like to buy some fairly priced streetlights ? « Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 12:39:03 PM » Author: xelareverse
Some more pics

Potato

Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines