Author Topic: Walmart discontinuing 4 packs of halogen bulbs?!?!?!?  (Read 6189 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Walmart discontinuing 4 packs of halogen bulbs?!?!?!? « Reply #30 on: November 13, 2017, 09:06:33 PM » Author: CEB1993
Don't worry, you will still find all these good lamps at restore and other stores like them for years to come! At the very least, they better be replacing them with all glass filament LEDS, anything else is just not acceptible..at least to me

Thank goodness for the ReStores!  :) I really enjoy having a selection of the great, familiar incandescents there for really low prices. 

The Walmart's here in South Carolina have the halogens on the end of the aisle at a reduced price.  Inside the aisle they are on the bottom shelf, while the LED's are at eye level.  I can tell the halogens are on the way out.  Even the 3-way incandescents are not well stocked anymore.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Walmart discontinuing 4 packs of halogen bulbs?!?!?!? « Reply #31 on: November 13, 2017, 11:46:43 PM » Author: 589
Got a full selection of halogen and incandescent lamps here at a new walmarts they built down the way. Even have 175w MV.

:lps:

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Walmart discontinuing 4 packs of halogen bulbs?!?!?!? « Reply #32 on: November 14, 2017, 10:50:36 PM » Author: CEB1993
Some of the specialty incandescents and halogens like bug lights and T3 halogens are still available in my Walmart.  4 packs of the Great Value LED's are filling up the shelves now.  I'm glad they are USA made!

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies