Author Topic: Are IKEA LED filament lamps, lasts?  (Read 506 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Are IKEA LED filament lamps, lasts? « on: April 19, 2021, 06:54:46 AM » Author: dor123
As you can see, I bought a generic Lumitec 8W "amber" LED filament lamp one month ago, and it already began to flash randomly in the recent days, which is about 1000 hours, so I had to return to my Osram/Ledvance 7W LED filament lamp, which is of better quality, but is 2700K and very glaring, even if is have a good CRI.
Also, my FSL 4W LED filament lamp, have a strong 100hz flickering, and is very bright for a 4W LED filament lamp, and is more of a 3000K rather than 2700K and rather pinkish.
I prefer LED filament lamps with color temperature lower than 2700K, mainly 2000K, as these are much easier on my eyes.
What about IKEA LED filament lamps? Which manufacturer produces them for IKEA? Are they last long?

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies