Author Topic: Adding a sort of swipe feature to the picture bar in the gallery  (Read 530 times)
HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

MercuryVapor1 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Adding a sort of swipe feature to the picture bar in the gallery « on: September 12, 2017, 05:58:46 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
So I find it a little annoying to browse through galleries at points, because I have to click the next image in that bottom bar thing to get to other images which requires the page to reload, and with lower end equipment such as mine it becomes rather annoying,I think having one of the arrow things you can click to scroll through images in the bottom bar without constantly loading new images in the main viewer would be nice, ya'll get what I mean? Trying to explain what I mean best as I can, I've seem it done on other websites before.

--Owen
 Low Pressure SodiumHigh Pressure Sodium I'm Probably one of the craziest people you would see... and my room is a reflection of that, welcome to the world of Frankenstein setups and jimmy rigging! High Pressure Sodium

sol

View Gallery

Re: Adding a sort of swipe feature to the picture bar in the gallery « Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 06:15:14 PM » Author: sol
Instead of clicking and clicking and..., I simply click on the name of the album and browse an entire page of thumbnails. Then I only click on the pictures I want to see bigger. See the part circled in red in the attached image.
HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

MercuryVapor1 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Adding a sort of swipe feature to the picture bar in the gallery « Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 02:54:23 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Yes I do do that sometimes as well but it'd still be nice to have it all just there, so if for instance you click on a Pic that is on the main page and want to scroll through the rest of that album you don't have to switch to another page to find any images that may strike your interest

--Owen
 Low Pressure SodiumHigh Pressure Sodium I'm Probably one of the craziest people you would see... and my room is a reflection of that, welcome to the world of Frankenstein setups and jimmy rigging! High Pressure Sodium

Lodge

View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Adding a sort of swipe feature to the picture bar in the gallery « Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 05:24:13 PM » Author: Lodge
It would be neat to have sorta what Ebay does where you see four picture and you can scroll left or right though them and then select it, but if it's a whole pile of code, I'd understand why it doesn't make it up here...
Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines