Author Topic: Anyone else have the urge to sneeze when they look at bright light ?  (Read 120 times)
Lightingguy1994

View Gallery

T12 are and always will be my favorite bulb

Anyone else have the urge to sneeze when they look at bright light ? « on: October 11, 2017, 08:37:44 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Not sure if its unique to me or if others can do this. When i gaze upwards at a bright light source, i will get the tingle in my nose and sneeze. Other times if i have a general sneeze feeling coming that i cant get over with i will look at a light just to get done with the sneeze.
RyanKorponay12

View Gallery

Ryan Korponay The Ballaster
Re: Anyone else have the urge to sneeze when they look at bright light ? « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 09:42:35 PM » Author: RyanKorponay12
i get the same thing your not alone

The Ballaster!!! *Poof*...

RyanF40T12

View Gallery

Re: Anyone else have the urge to sneeze when they look at bright light ? « Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 09:44:19 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
When I am driving into the sun I do. 

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

dor123

View Gallery
My other loves are computers and office equipment

Re: Anyone else have the urge to sneeze when they look at bright light ? « Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 11:05:49 PM » Author: dor123
I don't have the urge to sneeze when I look at a bright lights, but if I need to sneeze but unable to do, I try to look at a bright light (Usually the sun) in order to ease the release of sneezing. Until now I've seen that this works only with the sun and not with artificial bright lights.

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other lighting.

Lightingguy1994

View Gallery

T12 are and always will be my favorite bulb

Re: Anyone else have the urge to sneeze when they look at bright light ? « Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 12:53:23 AM » Author: Lightingguy1994
For me just simply looking at the sky in the day briefly can give me a sneeze or three especially if theres clouds or if i look to an area of the sky near the sun. Or even sunlit snow in winter.

Indoors usually my fluorescent lights can trigger a sneeze if i look for a few moments. Or at night with my dark adapted eyes using a flashlight or looking at my phone.
CEB1993

View Gallery

Camden

Re: Anyone else have the urge to sneeze when they look at bright light ? « Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 09:03:38 AM » Author: CEB1993
Yes, I am very familiar with this reaction.  It's only triggered by sunlight for me, such as when I walk out of a dark place like a movie theater or a dimly lit restaurant into bright sunlight.  Bright lamps or other artificial light sources, like my Philips IODE halogen for instance, do not make me sneeze.
HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

MercuryVapor1 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Anyone else have the urge to sneeze when they look at bright light ? « Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 07:20:56 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Yes same here, The sun does it, but also I've noticed that MH lamps and white LED's can do the same for me

--Owen
I'm Probably one of the craziest people you would see... and my room is a reflection of that, welcome to the world of Frankenstein setups and jimmy rigging!

Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines