Author Topic: Incandescent EXIT signs [UK/EU]  (Read 179 times)
Flurofan96

View Gallery

5ft 58W

Incandescent EXIT signs [UK/EU] « on: October 12, 2017, 03:02:34 AM » Author: Flurofan96
Hey there  Smiley

Anyone seen or remember the EXIT signs in the UK  (or EU) that used incandescent lamps and the front "EXIT" bezel was with green letters on a black background?

FF96  Wink

LED streetlights are flipping Yussless!!!! I'd may as well be in the dark!!!!!

Flaming Nora, where are SOX, SON, MH and MV when you need them

Ash

View Gallery

Re: Incandescent EXIT signs [UK/EU] « Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 03:20:06 AM » Author: Ash
In Israel in the 70s we had something that was like the 8W Fluorescent versions with the Plastic cover, and was the right size for 8W Fluorescent (so i think the manufacturers already made or atleast planned to make the Fluorescent version at that point), but inside it were 2..4 Incandescents, i think 5W automotive lamps, and some electronic module that i guess took care of charging and on/off control

There were also emergency lighting lanterns (not signs) which were basically a GLS bulkhead with an electronic module (apparently containing the battery in it) and a couple of the automotive lamps instead of the standard E27
Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines