Author Topic: Google site search don't works  (Read 128 times)
dor123

View Gallery
My other loves are computers and office equipment

Google site search don't works « on: December 05, 2017, 09:59:58 AM » Author: dor123
Hello:
Whatever I searching something in the website, using the Google site search, it don't works, and I gets only ads, and not results:

Anyone else have this problem as well?

I"m don't speak english well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I hope that LED won't replace all forms of other lighting.

HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

MercuryVapor1 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Google site search don't works « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 02:34:55 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I can second this, however rather than loading ad's or unrelated results it does not even load anything, the search button does not do anything.

--Owen
 Low Pressure SodiumHigh Pressure Sodium I'm Probably one of the craziest people you would see... and my room is a reflection of that, welcome to the world of Frankenstein setups and jimmy rigging! High Pressure Sodium

Lodge

View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Google site search don't works « Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 06:02:29 PM » Author: Lodge
Same here, it was working just the other day, and Dor123 if you use something like Adnauseam it will deal effectively with those pesky ads on just about every site you visit, and if they are for revenue they have all been clicked with every visit so it's a win win, for every one but the advertiser, I don't see the ad and if it's pay per click the site gets paid but since it clicks on everything it makes tracking interesting.. 
Patrick
Webmaster

View Gallery

LightingGallery
Re: Google site search don't works « Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 05:53:39 PM » Author: Patrick
The Google search is back online.  I apologize for any inconvenience.

Patrick C., Administrator
Lighting-Gallery.net

Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines