Author Topic: Hello  (Read 72 times)
Cole D.

View Gallery

Hello « on: December 06, 2017, 05:45:19 PM » Author: Cole D.
I'm new to the forum. I'm afraid I'm more in to light fixtures than lamps themselves unfortunately. But I can't find a forum dedicated to light fixtures so I hope I can fit here. I've collected them since I was a kid, and while I haven't paid them much mind, lately something has restarted my interest again and I've been getting more the last month or so.

I'm mostly into pull chain light fixtures and those with switches, although I also like street light, outdoor and yard light fixtures as well as lamps. I hope to share some of my collection in the gallery and I've been looking at them all in there.
HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

MercuryVapor1 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Hello « Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 06:06:16 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
I believe you're in the right place, light fixtures are related to lighting, so you're still a lighting collector.... welcome to LG!

--Owen
 Low Pressure SodiumHigh Pressure Sodium I'm Probably one of the craziest people you would see... and my room is a reflection of that, welcome to the world of Frankenstein setups and jimmy rigging! High Pressure Sodium

Miss Cuddly

View Gallery

Mainly the mechanical side of things

sammi67
Re: Hello « Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 06:32:10 PM » Author: Miss Cuddly
Hello and welcome, hope that you will fit in here nicely. Smiley

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen)

rjluna2

View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Hello « Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 06:19:17 AM » Author: rjluna2
Welcome aboard, Cole Smiley

You can use the category as Lantern since it fits to all types of light fixtures Smiley

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Cole D.

View Gallery

Re: Hello « Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 09:14:10 PM » Author: Cole D.
Thanks all, and I believe I recognize some of the members on here from other forums.
HomeBrewLamps

View Gallery

MercuryVapor1 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226
Re: Hello « Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 09:22:00 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Thanks all, and I believe I recognize some of the members on here from other forums.
Did you ever happen to be a part of http://www.antiqueradios.com/ ? I used to be active on that site... I actually just logged back in to it after some time as I need to figure out how to obtain a new cap for my Heathkit signal tracer... the 20/20/50 MFD cap decided to fail.

--Owen
 Low Pressure SodiumHigh Pressure Sodium I'm Probably one of the craziest people you would see... and my room is a reflection of that, welcome to the world of Frankenstein setups and jimmy rigging! High Pressure Sodium

Print 
© 2005-2017 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines