Author Topic: HID High mast fixtures turning to LED  (Read 686 times)
lightinglover8902

View Gallery

My favorite lamp. High Pressure Sodium.

GoL
Re: HID High mast fixtures turning to LED « Reply #30 on: January 10, 2018, 10:27:33 PM » Author: lightinglover8902
Look, I like LEDs in general purpose use ok. There, I said it.

I like HID lamps, especially the High Pressure Sodium lights, they have a orange color, which is actually my favorite color! Smiley  High Pressure Sodium High Pressure Sodium High Pressure Sodium

MissRiaElaine

View Gallery

Mainly the electrical side of things

missriaelaine ria1039
Re: HID High mast fixtures turning to LED « Reply #31 on: January 11, 2018, 08:41:54 AM » Author: MissRiaElaine

Look, I like LEDs in general purpose use ok. There, I said it.
Hey, I like them as well (I like anything that saves me money  Cheesy), just not outside the house.

Ria in Aberdeen

Cole D.

View Gallery

Re: HID High mast fixtures turning to LED « Reply #32 on: January 12, 2018, 09:32:29 PM » Author: Cole D.
Here, the highway lighting started moving to the LED fixtures last year I think. I don't think the fixtures they used look all that bad, of course I still liked the HPS cobras better. Surprisingly just one section was replaced, the north and south sections are still HPS, as are the ones on the secondary roads, like near my house.

I don't like the LED yard lights the POCO started using, the color is putrid! Got three on my street, one HPS left. Actually there's another HPS on the other end of the street but it's not used anymore.
Print 
© 2005-2018 Lighting-Gallery.net | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines