Author Topic: Really Amazon? Really  (Read 1605 times)
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Really Amazon? Really « on: January 12, 2018, 08:47:41 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005WZUHSS?tag=au001-20

You will be quite mad

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

HomeBrewLamps
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 07:17:49 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Is it the artwork?? I'm not understanding what I'm supposed to be mad at... Then again I'm more into the HID department.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 07:19:58 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Is it the artwork?? I'm not understanding what I'm supposed to be mad at... Then again I'm more into the HID department.
I'm glad I'm not the only one.   ???

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 08:46:19 PM » Author: xmaslightguy
???
All I see  is a listing for F96 Power Groove fluorescents. (which are out of stock)
So I don't see what I'm supposed to be mad at??
Or is it the fact they don't have any??

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 01:02:08 AM » Author: Lodge
Nothing to be mad at, while there is nothing in stock and they don't know if there will be in the future, this feature is actually helpful in obtaining products on amazon that are correctly identified, and it's easier if your a seller, you just click the link on the page that reads "Have one to sell?" and most of the work is instantly done for you, so you don't need to waste hours doing the work and making the item cost more for the buyer, and as a buyer we don't have to figure out what white long tubular light your attempting to sell from the vague to often inaccurate descriptions some people put on there items if they are left to do it themself.
F96T12 DD VHO

View Posts
View Gallery

Just chilling I guess

https://www.facebook.com/ Unreleasedwav UC2Uv7t9KgigOoT6blff2t3w i.d._official
Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 08:00:02 AM » Author: F96T12 DD VHO
???
All I see  is a listing for F96 Power Groove fluorescents. (which are out of stock)
So I don't see what I'm supposed to be mad at??
Or is it the fact they don't have any??
It's the fact that they don't have any

Music Producer/Light Enthusiast

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 08:48:59 AM » Author: lightinglover8902
Could be fake advertisements. Once you ordered something from Amazon, or eBay that you wanted, and then its not the right item that you got, once the package comes to your door. It happened to me, and I was angry.   >:(

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 08:53:10 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Could be fake advertisements. Once you ordered something from Amazon, or eBay that you wanted, and then its not the right item that you got, once the package comes to your door. It happened to me, and I was angry.   >:(

If you buy something that isn't as advertised you are within your rights to return it and get your money back.

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

lightinglover8902

View Posts
View Gallery

Power distributor: CenterPoint Energy. 120V 60Hz

GoL UCfoxh9h5FaLg-R04V8WDi3w
Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 08:56:45 AM » Author: lightinglover8902
Yeah, but some listings on ebay say no returns.

Save the Cooper OVWs!! Don't them down by crap LED fixtures!!!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 09:41:18 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl

We've had that, but if it's faulty or wrongly described they have to, it's within your consumer rights.

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

xmaslightguy

View Posts
View Gallery

Somewhere There Is Light(ning)

GoL ATL
Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 10:32:38 AM » Author: xmaslightguy
Quote from: lightinglover8902
Even if the listing says "no returns" you can still file a 'not as described' claim & the seller has to take it back.

ThunderStorms/Lightning/Tornados are meant to be hunted down & watched...not hidden from in the basement!

Lodge

View Posts
View Gallery

18W Goldeye / 52W R&C LED front door lighting

Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #11 on: January 14, 2018, 03:36:11 PM » Author: Lodge

They might, so you don't have to return it, the Credit card company will stop the payment and return it to you and you get to keep what ever surprise they sent you then, and you can do the same with paypal as well...
Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Really Amazon? Really « Reply #12 on: January 14, 2018, 03:39:03 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl

If you can't resolve the matter between yourself and the seller within 28 days then you can ask ebay to step on and sort it out.

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies