At 9:00, one of the workers of the storage of Carmel hospital, boiled water in the kettle. Suddenly, after few sec, the switch ignited a huge flame which burned the entire arm of the kettle. The worker and I noticed this immediately and the worker disconnected it in a hurry up and used the fire extinguisher to extinguish the fire.
|Download:||Download this File|
|File Size:||640 KB|
|Date added:||Apr 16, 2019|
|Dimensions:||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Date Time:||2019:04:16 09:00:34|
|DateTime Original:||2019:04:16 09:00:34|
|Exposure Bias:||0 EV|
|Exposure Time:||1/25 sec|
|Focal length:||4.3 mm|
|Model:||Canon PowerShot SX720 HS|
|Favorites:||Add to Favorites|
Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs
I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.