I was on the phone with my grandparents when I heard a buzzing sound, I looked at the microwave and the clock was off. The floor was vibrating so I thought something was wrong with the circuit breaker. I look outside and I see this pole was on fire! Smoke roaring up. My neighbors came out, i swore a few times. I called 911 and told them the issue, a few minutes later I heard sirens coming to the scene. Eversource later arrived. I was able to snag a insulator!!!
|Download:||Download this File|
|File Size:||635 KB|
|Date added:||Aug 04, 2020|
|Dimensions:||1848 x 2464 pixels|
|Favorites:||Add to Favorites|