Perfectly Restored M-250R1. When I found it, she had a rusted out, burned out ballast and other guts, bugs, and spider-webs. I sent it to McCann Lighting and Mike did a TERRIFIC job bringing it back to life. He installed new wiring, a PC Receptacle (It did not have one at first), a new ballast, new ignitor, new capacitor, new lamp, and new PC control, as well as restored the body to it's original color. I am proud to say it works like a charm.
|Manufacturer:||Please see other file|
|Download:||Download this File|
|File Size:||359 KB|
|Date added:||Oct 27, 2017|
|Dimensions:||2464 x 1848 pixels|
|Favorites:||Add to Favorites|