Author Topic: Japanese 2 lamp FLR40S reverse fuji rapid start fluorescent tube fixture  (Read 389 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Japanese 2 lamp FLR40S reverse fuji rapid start fluorescent tube fixture « on: December 06, 2023, 12:18:16 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I personally think that the Japanese reverse fuji fluorescent tube fixtures are my number one favorite modern fluorescent tube fixture design.

Here is a video of one such fixture using a rapid start ballast that powers a pair of 2 FLR40S fluorescent tubes:

https://youtu.be/-Wp3gQvmGc4?si=9FfBAOIL_ju8R5SD

While looking at the comments made by some of the viewers, some of them noticed a mix of rapid start and preheat fluorescent tube fixtures in the schools that they went to while others noticed a mix of electronically ballasted fluorescent tube fixtures and preheat fluorescent tube fixtures as well.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies