Author Topic: Streetlights from Germany  (Read 1432 times)
magslight

View Posts
View Gallery

Streetlights from Germany « on: December 30, 2020, 12:33:36 PM » Author: magslight
I have several streetlights from West.-Germany and East-Germany (ancient GDR)and newer ones to sell or trade. MV/HPS up to 400W and FT up to 2x40W preheat. (All kind of lanterns- posttop, side entry 42mm/50mm/60mm and spanwire). All lanterns are used but work with 220/230V 50Hz.
By interest send me a PM.

Greetings from Bavaria/Germany
Michael
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Streetlights from Germany « Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 01:15:42 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I might consider getting a 400w mercury vapor lantern that I can reballast for 120v 60hz operation in the US and also a 2x40w preheat lantern that I can also reballast for 120v 60hz operation as well.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Streetlights from Germany « Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 07:25:20 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Do you have any dual lamp lanterns up for sale such as the Siemens SNA 377 or AEG Stradasole K (or similar) I wouldn't need the original gear as I wouldn't be able to operate the gear on 120V mains. However I would add my own North amaerican gear. I've always wanted one of those dual lamp lanterns. They don't seem to be a thing here, but the possibilities are quite interesting with such a lantern. I wouldn't be able to purchase anything immediately.  As I got financial stuff to take care of and I imagine shipping being rediculous,  but I figured I'd still inquire about them.

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies