Author Topic: Automotive Reverse Lights  (Read 367 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Automotive Reverse Lights « Reply #15 on: May 02, 2024, 10:28:27 PM » Author: Cole D.
Maybe I’m going off topic but after years of not having them, I’ve loved having a backup camera and sensors on my current  car. Especially how it alerts me if cars are coming crossways from either direction, particularly when I’m parked next to a large vehicle and can’t see who is coming.

I don’t rely on it, but it definitely helps instill confidence, especially given the anxiety I have at times.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Automotive Reverse Lights « Reply #16 on: Today at 03:43:08 AM » Author: Rommie
Same here, I've always been crap at reversing  :lol:

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

AngryHorse

View Posts
View Gallery

Rich, Coaster junkie!

Re: Automotive Reverse Lights « Reply #17 on: Today at 06:34:52 AM » Author: AngryHorse
Best way to reverse is like the HGV driver’s do, use your mirrors!, not the stupid way they teach you on your test, turning around and looking over your shoulder!, that idiotic way needs removing from the driving test now!
I once pulled up on a caravan site at 10 pm and went the wrong way!, I successfully reversed using my mirrors, with the caravan on the back, the full length of the site, in the dark!

With a bit of practice it became second nature!, I never look over my shoulder anymore while reversing.  8)

Current: UK 230V, 50Hz
Power provider: e.on energy
Street lighting in our town: Philips UniStreet LED (gen 1)
Longest serving LED in service at home, (hour count): Energetic mini clear globe: 54,050 hrs @ 10/2/24

Welcome to OBLIVION

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies