Author Topic: Odd food cravings late at night??  (Read 1318 times)
HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Odd food cravings late at night?? « on: December 22, 2017, 12:41:15 AM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Sometimes I will be awake browsing the interweb and have some sort of craving.. whether it'd be a hamburger with extra ketchup or some shrimp and rice with sweet and sour sauce... The latter is quite good... but I have not a darn clue where the hamburger with extra ketchup thing came from... anyone else have any funny cravings when they get tired or late at night?

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Odd food cravings late at night?? « Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 05:09:24 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
Having a burger with ketchup late at night sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Sometimes I want to have Weetabix  with warm milk poured over them.  :)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Odd food cravings late at night?? « Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 06:11:10 PM » Author: CEB1993
Late at night, I'll have a hankering for something sweet like a piece of chocolate cake, coconut cream pie, or a custard filled donut.

I'll feel like something cold and sweet to drink like a Coke or Sprite, since I often wake up with a dry mouth after an evening of drinking beer or whiskey. 

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Odd food cravings late at night?? « Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 06:20:03 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I often wake up with a dry mouth after an evening of drinking beer or whiskey. 

Been there, done that.  ;)

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Odd food cravings late at night?? « Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 12:21:00 PM » Author: CEB1993
As much as I enjoy an evening beer or bourbon, I don't enjoy the thirst it causes me in the middle of the night.  Alcoholic drinks ultimately dry out my mouth and leave me feeling dehydrated.  I usually fix and iced water when I go to bed,and brushing my teeth gets rid of my "beer breath."

I usually wake up with a sweet tooth for breakfast.  I usually choose sugary foods like waffles, muffins, or French toast over anything like bacon or eggs.

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Odd food cravings late at night?? « Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 12:30:41 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
As much as I enjoy an evening beer or bourbon, I don't enjoy the thirst it causes me in the middle of the night.  Alcoholic drinks ultimately dry out my mouth and leave me feeling dehydrated.  I usually fix and iced water when I go to bed,and brushing my teeth gets rid of my "beer breath."

I usually wake up with a sweet tooth for breakfast.  I usually choose sugary foods like waffles, muffins, or French toast over anything like bacon or eggs.
I've never really woken with a sweet tooth... usually when i wake up i just eat whatever is around... however over all my cravings lean towards meats

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies