Author Topic: It's going to be OK.  (Read 9559 times)
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #45 on: March 03, 2022, 01:38:05 PM » Author: CEB1993
I’m so glad your back, Ria! I hope and pray you continue to recover and remain well  :) :love: :angel:

Camden

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #46 on: March 03, 2022, 02:37:01 PM » Author: Rommie
I hope you get well soon Ria.
 :love:
Thank you, Thumper  :love: :cat: :-*

(Oh, and you, Matthew  ;D)

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #47 on: March 03, 2022, 03:02:59 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
I’m so glad your back, Ria! I hope and pray you continue to recover and remain well  :) :love: :angel:

Camden

I'll be by her side throughout it all.  :love:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #48 on: March 03, 2022, 03:05:43 PM » Author: Rommie
I know, sweetheart, I know  :-* :love: :cat:

Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

High Intensity

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #49 on: March 03, 2022, 03:36:51 PM » Author: High Intensity
Welcome back, I'm happy to hear everything went well, and hope that you continue to recover well.
Beta 5

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #50 on: March 03, 2022, 03:47:16 PM » Author: Beta 5
Glad to hear the good news! :)

Fluorescent Forever :lfl:

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #51 on: March 03, 2022, 04:06:52 PM » Author: joseph_125
Glad to hear everything went well and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #52 on: March 03, 2022, 05:06:39 PM » Author: Rommie
Thanks everyone, it's appreciated  :-* :love: :cat: :racc:

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #53 on: March 03, 2022, 09:57:07 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Hang in there Ria , It'll take time but everything's gonna get better ! Like everyone else , I'm really glad you're OK . !!! You definitely had us all rather worried !!  :cat: :cat: :cat:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #54 on: March 04, 2022, 01:41:39 AM » Author: suzukir122
Yo... whoa... Ria, hope you're alright, and glad you made it through this. Motorcycles and lighting... you're one of the only people out
there who shares those two major passions of mine. Major passions... so this news that you had a heart attack was very scary...
but as I scrolled down and saw that everything was going well, and that you eventually replied to the messages... *phew.*
I'm glad you made it, and I'm glad you're doing alright

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #55 on: March 04, 2022, 05:41:14 AM » Author: Rommie
I've knocked on deaths door myself before, and I can tell you there is no greater feeling than when that door isn't answered.
I must have missed this one. Well, all I can say is that if you've read the Terry Pratchett 'Discworld' books, you'll know that Death likes catses, so when he does eventually answer the door, there'll be lots of purring going on :DeAtH: :cat:  8)

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #56 on: March 04, 2022, 11:29:29 AM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We're home now, but they didn't have the meds ready for her to be discharged, and she couldn't face waiting another five hours before getting home. :curse:

Hopefully they can get the meds brought down to us, otherwise it's going to be a return trip to the hosptial to collect them and that's not going to be cheap  :poof:

Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber

Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #57 on: March 04, 2022, 01:55:05 PM » Author: Flurofan96
Very very very glad Ria has recovered through this nasty experience of a heart attack, so scary beyond words  :'(

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #58 on: March 04, 2022, 04:28:18 PM » Author: rjluna2
We're home now, but they didn't have the meds ready for her to be discharged, and she couldn't face waiting another five hours before getting home. :curse:
I do know what you mean.  More waiting in the hospital :-\

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: It's going to be OK. « Reply #59 on: March 04, 2022, 04:53:48 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
We finally got a call at about 1800 telling us that the meds were ready to collect, five hours after we left the hospital...  :poof: >:( :curse:

We asked if there was anyway that somebody could bring them to us, which would save me having to make the trip on my own to get them at the cost of about twenty quid.! :poof:

But we never had a call back, as promised, so I phoned the ward about it, the meds are there but there's nothing that she needs tonight.

The nurse in charge of the night shift is going to drop them off on her way home.  :angel:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 05:12:23 PM by Mandolin Girl » Logged

Published Author ;D
James Thurber

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies