Author Topic: Oddly satisfying things  (Read 69487 times)
sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #270 on: April 30, 2024, 07:31:20 PM » Author: sol
Going out and about in public with no electronic devices on my person. (My watch is not battery powered.)
RyanF40T12

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #271 on: May 17, 2024, 08:18:35 PM » Author: RyanF40T12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVZ2P0KsLic

Sadly right now I can't hear it with my hearing in a bad place, but I can feel the sound wave bass vibrating thru my headset :)

The more you hate the LED movement, the stronger it becomes.

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #272 on: May 18, 2024, 10:10:15 AM » Author: rjluna2
Going out and about in public with no electronic devices on my person. (My watch is not battery powered.)
Ahh, the good old days before the turn of this century :)

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Andromeda Ascendant

Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #273 on: May 18, 2024, 10:53:57 AM » Author: Rommie
Bring back the 1960's, I say. Grew up in London then and it was brilliant, the place isn't the same any more  :(

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

Mandolin Girl

View Posts
View Gallery

Oil Lamp Addict

Re: Oddly satisfying things « Reply #274 on: May 18, 2024, 05:37:37 PM » Author: Mandolin Girl
These days people seem to have their phones surgically attached to their hands.!  ???
When we were in London at the beginning of May we looked around us when we were on the train, and we were the only people who weren't glued to the things.!!! :poof:

Hugs and STUFF Sammi xXx (also in Aberdeen) :love: :oil-ltn:
Published Author ;D
There are two kinds of light  -  the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
James Thurber
SMILEY ONLY ANSWERS WILL BE DELETED FROM MY POSTS

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies