Author Topic: Anyone out east looking for fixtures?  (Read 1088 times)
Bert

View Posts
View Gallery

Anyone out east looking for fixtures? « on: December 19, 2023, 07:06:06 PM » Author: Bert
I found though another forum that there are quite a few vintage fixtures up for grabs near Gardner Massachusetts. 8' fixtures and a number of preheat. Would really hate to see them scrapped. Please talk to me if you have any interest. The owner just wants them gone.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Anyone out east looking for fixtures? « Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 04:58:02 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Are any of the preheat fixtures F40 louvers?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Bert

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Anyone out east looking for fixtures? « Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 07:43:02 AM » Author: Bert
These are industrial "shop light" fixtures.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Anyone out east looking for fixtures? « Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 02:16:17 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Do any of them have top mounted ballasts and fiberboard reflectors?

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Bert

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Anyone out east looking for fixtures? « Reply #4 on: February 05, 2024, 08:32:04 PM » Author: Bert
These look like late 40's. Ballasts are NOT external. Sheet metal reflectors.

I had been thinking I would have him crate the fixtures and I could have them shipped freight. But now I have learned there are only 6 fixtures which really drives up the cost per fixture.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies