Author Topic: Do you collect old money ?  (Read 1054 times)
Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Do you collect old money ? « on: April 13, 2020, 06:13:35 PM » Author: Jovan
Hello there.I wanted to see are there people who collect old money and how old are these coins/paper banknotes and from what country you have the most.
CEB1993

View Posts
View Gallery

Camden

Camdenburns93
Re: Do you collect old money ? « Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 11:13:20 PM » Author: CEB1993
Interesting question! I have some silver dollars that are from the 1880’s. They’re family heirlooms. They’re probably the best part of my coin collection. Even though they’re appreciating in value, I would never sell them due to sentimental reasons.

I have some two-euro coins and some Canadian quarters. I have a British 10 pound bank note that was a gift from a friend.

I’d like to find some Confederate bank notes someday. Those are really rare, from about 150 years ago during the Civil War era. I’ve seen some on sale at the historic market in Charleston, SC.

I went through a phase where I was on a mission to get a quarter from all 50 states a while back. The American state quarters are a little more shiny than the generic eagle quarters. 

Philips DuraMax and GE Miser forever!  Classic incandescents are the best incandescents!

Stop the lamp bans!

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Do you collect old money ? « Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 10:46:24 AM » Author: Jovan
Interesting question! I have some silver dollars that are from the 1880’s. They’re family heirlooms. They’re probably the best part of my coin collection. Even though they’re appreciating in value, I would never sell them due to sentimental reasons.

I have some two-euro coins and some Canadian quarters. I have a British 10 pound bank note that was a gift from a friend.

I’d like to find some Confederate bank notes someday. Those are really rare, from about 150 years ago during the Civil War era. I’ve seen some on sale at the historic market in Charleston, SC.

I went through a phase where I was on a mission to get a quarter from all 50 states a while back. The American state quarters are a little more shiny than the generic eagle quarters. 

That's nice.Good luck with findig old money.I have old money from Grandma.Money is from all the Europe.Oldest ones which I have are from the Kingdom of Yugoslavia.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies