Author Topic: Leaving LGN  (Read 1900 times)
migette1

View Posts
View Gallery

Peter

migette1
Leaving LGN « on: January 31, 2020, 04:20:35 PM » Author: migette1
Give me a reason why I should not leave, I find that my comments are not acceptable, pity if I upset DOR123 and a couple of others seems I cannot warn people by telling about increases in duty charges. I have no wish to carry on with people who wish to cause trouble...I have done nothing wrong and as such will not put anything more up no more pics and certainly no advice which could be slung back to me. You can thank DOR 123 for my reasons

Interested in the history of electric lighting and incandescent in particular and neon glow lamps.

HomeBrewLamps

View Posts
View Gallery

SodiumVapor 105843202020668111118 UCpGClK_9OH8N4QkD1fp-jNw majorpayne1226 187567902@N04/
Re: Leaving LGN « Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 05:15:39 PM » Author: HomeBrewLamps
Please don't leave! I don't think dor meant to anger you....

~Owen

:colorbulb: Scavenger, Urban Explorer, Lighting Enthusiast and Creator of homebrewlamps 8) :colorbulb:

Jovan

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Leaving LGN « Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 06:22:16 PM » Author: Jovan
Give me a reason why I should not leave, I find that my comments are not acceptable, pity if I upset DOR123 and a couple of others seems I cannot warn people by telling about increases in duty charges. I have no wish to carry on with people who wish to cause trouble...I have done nothing wrong and as such will not put anything more up no more pics and certainly no advice which could be slung back to me. You can thank DOR 123 for my reasons

You have many knowlege about lights and it would be bad to leave us.There are members and people which respect You and Your knowlege and work.To be honest I saw many interesting lights and phones on your LG profile and channel.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 06:26:57 PM by Jovan » Logged
Rommie
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Leaving LGN « Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 06:51:14 PM » Author: Rommie
Peter, I think you are mistaken in thinking anyone wants you to leave, I for one don't. But you have to realise that bringing politics into any discussion is bound to cause division, it has been seen time and time again on this site and elsewhere. You have your opinions, I have mine and most other people have theirs, but this isn't the place to discuss it.

Sammi and I wish you well whatever your decision.

Ria (aka Rommie) in Aberdeen
Administrator, UK & European time zones. Any questions or problems, please feel free to get in touch :love:

"What greater gift than the love of a cat..?" - Charles Dickens
*** No smiley-only replies, please ***

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Leaving LGN « Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 07:02:21 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
I don't don't know what happened, but please don't leave! We all make mistakes. We're human. Just forget this ever happened. You've been on this site for quite a while and have lots of cool stuff and you shouldn't leave for a simple thing like this! I sincerely hope you're doing okay.
Just talk and post more lights (or whatever you want as long as it follows site rules of course) and everything should be ok!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 07:22:55 PM by fluorescent lover 40 » Logged
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Leaving LGN « Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 08:24:22 PM » Author: dor123
The admins prohibited politics discussions some time ago in the forum.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

takemorepills

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Leaving LGN « Reply #6 on: February 01, 2020, 12:33:17 AM » Author: takemorepills
Sounds like this forum could benefit from an "ignore" function.
Alex

View Posts
View Gallery

feel free to ask questions

Re: Leaving LGN « Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 02:22:36 AM » Author: Alex
Indeed I also had thought about that a ew times

Glück auf ⚒️

migette1

View Posts
View Gallery

Peter

migette1
Re: Leaving LGN « Reply #8 on: February 01, 2020, 04:26:29 AM » Author: migette1
Thanks to you all, some nice remarks, yes I will remain, seems no reason to leave and I have more items to put up...thanks

Interested in the history of electric lighting and incandescent in particular and neon glow lamps.

View Posts
View Gallery

Tha SOX MADMANNN

Re: Leaving LGN « Reply #9 on: February 01, 2020, 05:49:50 AM » Author: 589
That’s wonderful news! We most certainly have many different opinions politically simply by the fact of being a worldwide group. However, we all have a common interest in lighting that should bring us together and transcend any political outlook or division.

My apologies for weighing in on a discussion that is not warranted on this forum.

:lps:

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: Leaving LGN « Reply #10 on: February 01, 2020, 08:09:40 AM » Author: suzukir122
Yo yo... no clue what's going on but I will say that I hope no one just ups and leaves this site like that. That would suck.
And I know for a fact that no one on this site is out to get anybody. I'm hitting 10 years on this site, starting this August...
and there is a reason for it: Lighting.
You guys are cool people to me. Especially those that upload on a constant bases and really work their butts off to post and
retrieve lighting. (Dor123, Homebrewlamps, etc) All of you are awesome to me.
Of course, I can't control what you guys do... but I truly hope no one leaves this site like this.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

migette1

View Posts
View Gallery

Peter

migette1
Re: Leaving LGN « Reply #11 on: February 01, 2020, 08:44:02 AM » Author: migette1
Thank you once again I have put more lamps up with a bit of history-enjoy.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies