Author Topic: Iwasaki Lighting 70th anniversary history timeline video  (Read 165 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Iwasaki Lighting 70th anniversary history timeline video « on: May 09, 2024, 02:46:27 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
If you are interested in learning about the history of Iwasaki’s lighting technology developments, here is a video that has a timeline encompassing Iwasaki’s technological advancements in lighting:

https://youtu.be/1K3MYkjvMy8?si=4Eo57494NYwfhhYV

I also find it interesting to learn that Japan was an early adopter of LED light fixtures starting in the late 2000s or so.

If you don’t speak Japanese, I recommend using the google translate app to automatically translate the text into English or any other language that you speak.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies