Author Topic: Cursive handwriting  (Read 4741 times)
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

All photos are brought to you by Bubby industries.

GoL Solanaceae.Keif.Fitz Keif Fitz bubby_keif
Re: Cursive handwriting « Reply #15 on: September 26, 2015, 11:38:13 PM » Author: Solanaceae
Sol, do you teach in the us or elsewhere?

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

themaritimegirl

View Posts
View Gallery

Florence

themaritimegirl themaritimegirl themaritimegirl
Re: Cursive handwriting « Reply #16 on: September 26, 2015, 11:48:52 PM » Author: themaritimegirl
He's near me, in Nova Scotia.

Electrical Engineering Graduate
YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cursive handwriting « Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 12:00:53 AM » Author: Solanaceae
Thanks, Trent.
I don't know anything about the Canadian curriculum, but I'd imagine that it shares similarities and differences. We were also told here that we Would use it a ton in middle and hi school, but look, still none and living happily as a result. I am in an Intro to Engineering class, and I have a feeling that mr teacherman will tell us to print. In our pltw engineering books, we're required to sign the bottom of each page we use in cursive to signify our ownership of the design.

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cursive handwriting « Reply #18 on: September 27, 2015, 06:22:50 AM » Author: sol
Here is the model I learnt and still use to a great extent today.
Solanaceae

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cursive handwriting « Reply #19 on: September 27, 2015, 12:10:46 PM » Author: Solanaceae
What grade do you teach?

Me💡Irl
My LG Gallery
My GoL Gallery

sol

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Cursive handwriting « Reply #20 on: September 27, 2015, 01:30:00 PM » Author: sol
I teach grades 10-12. It's a odd combination of subjects, though : Chemistry and French language arts.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies