Author Topic: Update on CreeRSW207  (Read 461 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Update on CreeRSW207 « on: April 04, 2024, 11:12:07 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Hey y’all just wanted to post this to let you guys know that I was just simply taking a break from the site but have no intention on leaving. I just have had a lot going on in terms of work/family stuff. However there’s also something you older streetlight enthusiasts will love to hear.
I now have two projects I’m doing in towns with radial waves. The Town of Alexandria NH will have its lights restored and fitted with new LED bulbs. Two fixtures in Alexandria are actually the first installed in the town dating back to 1946! The other project is the little seaside village of Bayville (near Boothbay Harbor) Maine. Radial wave lights will have the bulbs swapped out for new filament LEDs! I will be out there next weekend to get an idea of what’s there but I already have seen lights that are 1930s type. This town here is easily the last town in Maine to have these en masse.
Stay tuned because I have plenty of uploads still to come on my page and I will be providing updates on these radial wave projects!

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Update on CreeRSW207 « Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 04:26:16 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
That's cool !! Good Work !!  :bulbman:

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Update on CreeRSW207 « Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 08:46:08 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Thank you! Will be interesting to see how the rest plays out here.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Update on CreeRSW207 « Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024, 09:02:11 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Good stuff man! Can’t wait for the pictures.
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Update on CreeRSW207 « Reply #4 on: April 05, 2024, 07:54:54 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Thank you! If this bad weather finally ends maybe we can keep the ball rolling and get this done@ ::)

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Update on CreeRSW207 « Reply #5 on: April 14, 2024, 09:53:31 PM » Author: Cole D.
Nice! good to hear from you.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Update on CreeRSW207 « Reply #6 on: April 14, 2024, 11:51:00 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Good to hear from you, Cameron! Sometimes, I get worried about active members who've been absent from the site for a long time.

Dang, I wish I could be involved in something like that. My town converted to LED seven years ago, long before I got into street lighting. Additionally, all of my other local utilities are in the process of converting to LED, and there's no chance of someone like me getting involved in their street lighting projects.

Also, if you need help findin a good fixture option to use for irreparable fixtures, I might be able to help you out.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Update on CreeRSW207 « Reply #7 on: April 15, 2024, 12:02:01 AM » Author: Econolite03
Awesome to see you again Cameron!
 :led2:

Now on Linktree

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Update on CreeRSW207 « Reply #8 on: April 20, 2024, 09:39:26 AM » Author: CreeRSW207
Thank you both for your kind messages!

@LightsoftheWest, will surely keep that in mind! At the moment it seems I have the fixtures selected. (Alexandria - Restored Radial Waves with 1 RUL. Bayville - Black colored Cree Traveyo lights in 2700K) While Alexandria is set in stone, Bayville has more wiggle room so if anything changes I will let you know!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies