Author Topic: What did you do today NOT lighting wise  (Read 55453 times)
BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID Collector

Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #510 on: April 25, 2024, 01:21:34 AM » Author: BT25
I had 2 jeeps that had the 5 speed trannies.  An 89 Cherokee, and an 89 Wrangler.  They were fun but that was when I was younger. Now a days I appreciate the auto trannies.  Now.. If I had a sports car I might enjoy a manual but we'll see.

I'm with you on that...still like stick shifts, even though I don't own any currently. (Getting older stinks. >:( )
(Used to make fun of "granny tranny" cars back in the day...Oldsmobile and Buick especially. :lol: )

First known case of Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease! :lol:
If you can say yes to any of the following, you may have it too: :poof:
Can't resist buying more even if you already have an example in your collection? :lol:
Bank account/CC statement shows unnecessary spending? ::)

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #511 on: April 26, 2024, 03:48:37 PM » Author: suzukir122
Just bought a new strut for my sport car to fix the strut issue I've been facing for the last 3 months. (Two new rear struts) Added to that, I've
got incoming money on the way for an additional car, (this next car will be a non turboed automatic... for my daily usage.) AND, just purchased my
final two Metal Halide wallpacks for the garage. (will be 8 identical MH wallpacks in total)
... sweet.  8)

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies