Author Topic: Finds of the day  (Read 66586 times)
CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #105 on: March 01, 2021, 12:29:19 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I saw many Cree fixtures with multiple diodes out on each fixture. Also I saw a M250A that was 100w MV now is HPS! The fixture hasn’t been working but last night I saw it glowing orange! I also saw lots of DOT missout M250R2s!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:58:16 PM by CreeRSW207 » Logged

Long live the Incandescent streetlights!
Power Company: Eversource
Startup Landscaping/LED retrofit business.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #106 on: March 03, 2021, 05:59:49 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I saw that an original underbraced pole on WA-512 that had been knocked down about three weeks ago. It had held a final generation GE M-400A. The same pole had been put up, only an AEL ATB2 had replaced the damaged M-400A.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 06:01:43 PM by LightsoftheWest » Logged

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #107 on: March 05, 2021, 07:37:33 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Today I saw two Leotek GC2s on WSDOT poles! :poof: ???

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #108 on: March 05, 2021, 07:57:53 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Today I saw two Leotek GC2s on WSDOT poles! :poof: ???
They still install those inefficient and bad quality GreenCobras?

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #109 on: March 05, 2021, 08:07:16 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
They still install those inefficient and bad quality GreenCobras?
WDSOT never used them. I checked their list of LED fixtures. The lights on the list are the ATB2, ATBM, ERL2, ERLH, RFL, NAV, and XNV2. The GreenCobra wasn't on the list.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #110 on: March 06, 2021, 05:04:45 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I saw an AEL ATB2 lighting a small road, I also saw a bunch of fat tapered arms holding mostly M250R2s in various wattages. At a motel there was a yardblaster that appeared to have an LED retrofit inside, it was missing the bucket part. A plaza in Gilford that contains a Shaw's and a TJ Maxx has Cooper Gallerias, I saw the place today and saw RAB ALED shoeboxes on some of the poles, they seemed to only replace EOL lights and segments of the lot, I will take photos before others are possibly replaced. Saw a 50w HPS M250R2 missout in Gilford today. Aldo saw an odd top mount NEMA. And finally I spotted some cool post tops at a church.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2021, 05:08:50 PM by CreeRSW207 » Logged

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #111 on: March 09, 2021, 05:06:16 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Today I saw more RAB ALEDs installed at that plaza. The one time I didn't have my camera! I will be sure to bring it tomorrow when I'm in that area.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #112 on: March 11, 2021, 04:56:26 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Nothing streetlight wise today, I found an LED chip on the sidewalk! It was in a stream created by melting snow. I didn’t pick it up because I was with my friends going somewhere.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Finds of the day « Reply #113 on: March 11, 2021, 06:13:01 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I saw that a bunch of cobraheads on wooden poles were moved up about 30 feet from where they used to be! :poof: :o The lights are only 100W HPS. :lol: :poof:

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #114 on: March 12, 2021, 04:49:47 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
The LED chip is still there! I'm going to save it and try to turn it on.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #115 on: March 12, 2021, 08:30:23 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Tonight I went for a ride and saw a new Weirs Beach sign lit by dim cheap LED fixtures, one already EOL. Also I noticed the only non GE LED in NHEC territory, an AEL ATBS has gone EOL. Apparently they allowed the contractor to install the AEL on the NHEC pole. Awhile ago they renewed those poles but it worked after that work so I'm guessing it's dead, I wonder if it will be replaced by a 4000K GE ERL1.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #116 on: March 13, 2021, 08:59:01 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Today I saw another EOL Affinity fixture. I also noticed some EOL HPS fixtures in Concord. I also noticed LEDs in a plaza in Concord, all but few poles were switched off and a few poles with the original Cooper Tributes remain making me think that the conversion continues, I'll get photos if I can.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #117 on: March 16, 2021, 09:09:16 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
I think I found the answer to if the 3 Belmont Trailer Park NEMA heads work, the answer is yes all 3 work! I only saw them from far away and through trees so they could’ve been something else but they were lined up exactly like the NEMAs in there.

CreeRSW207

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #118 on: March 20, 2021, 04:31:01 PM » Author: CreeRSW207
Today I confirmed that the Steeplegate Mall LEDs are generic. Also saw the old 1000w MH lanterns on the ground! I might snag a few bulbs, probably not a fixture because they're HUGE and probably 480v. Lastly I noticed a Cooper OVZ spot replacement in Until territory. The last remaining Cooper Galleria at a Gilford plaza still stands!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 04:50:45 PM by CreeRSW207 » Logged

alexd120

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Finds of the day « Reply #119 on: March 22, 2021, 11:41:55 AM » Author: alexd120
Today I confirmed that the Steeplegate Mall LEDs are generic. Also saw the old 1000w MH lanterns on the ground! I might snag a few bulbs, probably not a fixture because they're HUGE and probably 480v. Lastly I noticed a Cooper OVZ spot replacement in Until territory. The last remaining Cooper Galleria at a Gilford plaza still stands!

Grab with you can. The ballast might be multi tap you might never know.

Rapid start ,preheat metal halide mercury vapor and high pressure sodium for life.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies